remote job method cos u guys are all stupid nerds

anxietycel

Feb 29, 2024
step 1 learn javascript, python and front end technologies like nextjs or react
step 2 make github + linkedin account and use faceapp for ur pfp
step 3 start making random toy projects, open source them on github then write an article about it on medium.com and post it to linkedin
step 4 wait for job offers (works better the younger u are)
step 5 enjoy being wagie

try get into php + wordpress this industry is crazy if u can get good status

retards i never even had a job that isnt remote before

Last edited:
True I wish I was a coder no.1 remote job. But I'm in marketing no.3 remote job. Marketing is good for businessmaxxing tho but coding mogs for jobmaxxing but both is good

True I wish I was a coder no.1 remote job. But I'm in marketing no.3 remote job. Marketing is good for businessmaxxing tho but coding mogs for jobmaxxing but both is good
marketing is more valuable than coding nowadays because there is so much competition. if u can figure out how to get a lot of traffic its so easy to make a fuck ton of money

marketing is more valuable than coding nowadays because there is so much competition. if u can figure out how to get a lot of traffic its so easy to make a fuck ton of money
Is there really that much competition for codemaxxing?

Is ai effecting it much? We use ai in marketing for long text and ideas but it's shit rn

Is there really that much competition for codemaxxing?

Is ai effecting it much? We use ai in marketing for long text and ideas but it's shit rn
everyone is an entrepreneur nowadays anything u can think of is already being done by some gigabrain autistic retard. a lot of big SaaS products rn are based on AI. something like generating ai profile pictures for companies is an example
basically a good programmer isnt someone who is smart but someone who is very fast at developing and pushing features out because these projects take sooo long to make. im a slow developer so i have to keep abandoning projects because it takes too long to develop.

good thread with good posts
coding is oversaturated as fuck, its nearly impossible to get job since last year, i dont know what happened but they fire people everywhere and they do fake recruitments like they probably just try to keep karens and stacies from hr busy interviewing people but they refuse everyone and job posting is there for whole year

js and react is probably most popular stack in the world its most oversaturated thing for many years now, 3-4 years ago i tried this path and it was impossible so i changed my specialization

php and wordpress for sure is more niche because there is stereotype about php that it sucks ass but newer versions are fine
of course if you get to work with recent php and not some 15 years old monolith project

coding is oversaturated as fuck, its nearly impossible to get job since last year, i dont know what happened but they fire people everywhere and they do fake recruitments like they probably just try to keep karens and stacies from hr busy interviewing people but they refuse everyone and job posting is there for whole year
i think they took too many people during corona, there was huge demand for moving businesses to internet and they took more people they need so they let them go now

IT is really bad now, and i think it will get only worse as everyone is studying computer science nowadays

i dont buy this oversaturated shit. every job is oversaturated... you think there isnt millions studying to be a lawyer? people still become lawyers

only thing i would say is theyre using a lot of third worlders instead of first worlders for remote jobs like coding and marketing.

theyll hire 1 first worlder who is high iq to be the manager/strategy

then the rest of the manual labour bullshit is for third worlders

thats how it is at my remote job

why hire an ungrateful 50k per year first worlder when u can hire a 3k per year grateful filipino/indian

i dont buy this oversaturated shit. every job is oversaturated... you think there isnt millions studying to be a lawyer? people still become lawyers

only thing i would say is theyre using a lot of third worlders instead of first worlders for remote jobs like coding and marketing.

theyll hire 1 first worlder who is high iq to be the manager/strategy

then the rest of the manual labour bullshit is for third worlders

thats how it is at my remote job

why hire an ungrateful 50k per year first worlder when u can hire a 3k per year grateful filipino/indian
there is more eager people than work. i was on bench for 6 months, they paid 100% of my salary just for opening my laptop and saying every day on daily that i am learning new stuff and waiting for a project

step 3 start making random toy projects, open source them on github then write an article about it on medium.com and post it to linkedin
step 5 enjoy being wagie

how dummy do you think is too much?

I'll probably just steal a bunch of projects from different people (not youtubers) and larp as they are mine, and prepare myself for the most common questions

how dummy do you think is too much?

I'll probably just steal a bunch of projects from different people (not youtubers) and larp as they are mine, and prepare myself for the most common questions
if u find it interesting like me u just organically learn all the technologies. my recommendation is to just learn a lot of different languages and do different types of projects like websites, apis, videogame cheats. then u will know basically everything

if u find it interesting like me u just organically learn all the technologies. my recommendation is to just learn a lot of different languages and do different types of projects like websites, apis, videogame cheats. then u will know basically everything
i'll be graduating in ML in two years, so I just need to build projects to complete my CV

but my uni doesn't teach shit, only theoretical bullshit

so I need to: 1 learn practical coding; 2 focus on building good projects (but I really don't know what projects would appeal a recruiter that I can build with really basic skills)

All the easy projects have been done already, so whatever I do has been something already done by someone else, and I may as well copy it...

i would do this if i wasn’t already of the aristocrat class that gets to lounge around all day and contemplate new ideas

Most software development jobs are not remote. Even if they're remote, they won't let you work from any country (for tax reasons). Only companies that do not care about this are shitty paying companies. There are some exceptions like airbnb but this is extremely rare.

Massive layoffs are happening till this day. Big tech companies like Google, Meta, Netflix, Amazon, Apple are laying people off. People working there have exceptional talent. To get into big tech you need to be gifted and solve coding puzzles for years, you can forget your social life. So now you're competing with these people to get into high tier/big tech companies.

90%+ developers in industry suck big time. They can't solve any hard problems. And even if they solve, some dude has to refactor their stupid shit or constantly help them because they will piss their pants otherwise. These shitty developers are above average IQ. So average Joe has no chances to get into industry.

You suggested javascript, python, php. They are the most shitty languages used by mediocre/clueless developer to build pile of shit. You can learn them in few days because syntax doesn't matter, they just not strongly typed, poor oop support etc.

Most software development jobs are not remote. Even if they're remote, they won't let you work from any country (for tax reasons). Only companies that do not care about this are shitty paying companies. There are some exceptions like airbnb but this is extremely rare.

Massive layoffs are happening till this day. Big tech companies like Google, Meta, Netflix, Amazon, Apple are laying people off. People working there have exceptional talent. To get into big tech you need to be gifted and solve coding puzzles for years, you can forget your social life. So now you're competing with these people to get into high tier/big tech companies.

90%+ developers in industry suck big time. They can't solve any hard problems. And even if they solve, some dude has to refactor their stupid shit or constantly help them because they will piss their pants otherwise. These shitty developers are above average IQ. So average Joe has no chances to get into industry.

You suggested javascript, python, php. They are the most shitty languages used by mediocre/clueless developer to build pile of shit. You can learn them in few days because syntax doesn't matter, they just not strongly typed, poor oop support etc.
not my problem if people are retards just git gud.
personally i have 2 mini saas' developed with go and ruby on rails that i live off

not my problem if people are retards just git gud.
personally i have 2 mini saas' developed with go and ruby on rails that i live off
I doubt it. Unless you're talking about few hundred bucks. All problems are already solved. Not solved problems or good ideas require hundreds of engineers. If it was developed by only you, it means it's either scam or shitty product.

What problem your saases are solving?

I doubt it. Unless you're talking about few hundred bucks. All problems are already solved. Not solved problems or good ideas require hundreds of engineers. If it was developed by only you, it means it's either scam or shitty product.

What problem your saases are solving?
very very niche products. i would prefer not to say but most of my customers pay in crypto

true: if you want a remote job, especially early in your career, you have to accept that you'll be underpaied

That's why I want a non remote job in asia (dubai, singapore, hong kong) and later in my career (30s) I'll have an high enough skill to find really good remote jobs

This is true although lately the entire IT sector has become extremely competitive and the positions opened are much less than before. It's so much harder for an entry level guy to find a job compared to a couple years ago or even until 2021....it looks like everybody is being laid off and it seems it's getting worse instead of getting better.

For a white, straight guy it's even worse because with the "women in tech" trend a lot of guys are passed over and companies hire women less qualified just to fit gender quotas. And I don't even mention gays which also get hired in place of white, straight men.

Add to that the fact IT has become mainstream and a shit ton of people graduate every year looking for a job, then you add all those that take a bootcamp and try to enter which saturate the job market even more and add to all that progress in AI that allow companies to hire less IT staff (especially entry level) and you have a disastrous situation. I believe it's the worst time to look for an entry level job in tech since at least 2008 but probably even worse.

I'm an IT consultant (data engineering) and in in 4-5 months I'll finally be out of it....good luck to anybody trying to break in

This is true although lately the entire IT sector has become extremely competitive and the positions opened are much less than before. It's so much harder for an entry level guy to find a job compared to a couple years ago or even until 2021....it looks like everybody is being laid off and it seems it's getting worse instead of getting better.

For a white, straight guy it's even worse because with the "women in tech" trend a lot of guys are passed over and companies hire women less qualified just to fit gender quotas. And I don't even mention gays which also get hired in place of white, straight men.

Add to that the fact IT has become mainstream and a shit ton of people graduate every year looking for a job, then you add all those that take a bootcamp and try to enter which saturate the job market even more and add to all that progress in AI that allow companies to hire less IT staff (especially entry level) and you have a disastrous situation. I believe it's the worst time to look for an entry level job in tech since at least 2008 but probably even worse.

I'm an IT consultant (data engineering) and in in 4-5 months I'll finally be out of it....good luck to anybody trying to break in
Women in tech is a joke. They can't do shit. Never seen one capable female in my life. All these simps keep telling them how great they're doing tho. I had one coworker, she had 0 lines in production in 2 years (seriously), yet simp manager was happy jfl

Women in tech is a joke. They can't do shit. Never seen one capable female in my life. All these simps keep telling them how great they're doing tho. I had one coworker, she had 0 lines in production in 2 years (seriously), yet simp manager was happy jfl
Yes, the situation is like this in all the west. That's why a want to work in an asian company, without all this woke bs.

step 5 enjoy being wagie

Work, acquire assets, move

I agree, these woke diversity hiring quotas make me mad. What a shitty world we live in. Not to mention it's massively discriminating against men because meritocracy doesn't exist anymore...women get hired just to fill quotas without being the best candidate for a position. The same is true for non whites and gays

But I guess that when the discrimination is against white, straight men nobody care and you can't even complain...gotta shut up and take it. That's why I'm leaving the West for good and won't pay a single euro of taxes to these criminals. The West is becoming an absolute shithole

I agree, these woke diversity hiring quotas make me mad. What a shitty world we live in. Not to mention it's massively discriminating against men because meritocracy doesn't exist anymore...women get hired just to fill quotas without being the best candidate for a position. The same is true for non whites and gays

But I guess that when the discrimination is against white, straight men nobody care and you can't even complain...gotta shut up and take it. That's why I'm leaving the West for good and won't pay a single euro of taxes to these criminals. The West is becoming an absolute shithole
Exactly. You don't need skills anymore. All you need is either have vagina, be faggot or nigger. What a fucking shitshow.

I remember seeing experiment where one guy pretended to be woman and got 5x more job responses than sending same cv as a man.

If you're trying to salarymaxx nurse is not a bad option either. Very high and in demand and if willing to work ot can easily clear 150 in a year, accumulate money invest, get to a mill and then permanently move to asia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back