Racial hierarchy pyramid according to Hong Kong

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

Ohhh so it's skin colour based, but chinese is darker than caucasian but chinese is on top okay then 😂

anyways interesting

I thought indonesians malays filipinos were darker than vietnamese

maybe for darker girls id be better off going for thai or cambodian

and interesting how they rank african higher than lighter skinned races, they have some respek on africa name, not indians or arabs tho :(

racial hierachy pryamid on hong kong government website? lol

Africans are only ranked so high because off bbc halo.

A Punjabi or White Passing MENA would definitely get more respect in China than some black guy
Thats retarded

Africans are rated high because those straight from Subsahara tend to be passive as fuck whilst Pakistanis and Arabs are known to blow themselves up every once in a while

View attachment 1154

Ohhh so it's skin colour based, but chinese is darker than caucasian but chinese is on top okay then 😂

anyways interesting

and interesting how they rank african higher than lighter skinned races, they have some respek on africa name, not indians or arabs tho :(

Didn’t read all of that shit is pointless in real life, if you are a good looking tall Arab I doubt Asian women care and the fact that niggers are higher is just even more proof this is fake.

The hierarchy goes as follows: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > South Asian.

Last edited:
In HK Chinese are the majority group, so naturally they will be at the top even if they aren't the highest SMV

It's telling that they put westerners over other northeast asians though
this is why race is important

if you can speak chinese as a northeast asian you can larp as one anyway, and also be at the top

you can larp as european if youre a white latino too lol
ya

think the three core races are negroids, mongoloids, and caucasoids

curries and sands fall under caucasoids, and the light skinned ones definitely can larp as white

View attachment 1154

anyways interesting

It shouldn't generalise caucasian, because arabs and Romania's are caucasian. It should be listed as White American, British, German, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back