predeterminism caught larping

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
says he cucked a nigger and hes 5'4.

then 3.5 months ago he said he was 6'3 and talked about how he cucked rice.

howd you lose 11 inches in your height?

it was a true story , let me paste it here so people can read.

ive cucked black men and im 5'4

first time was when i was younger. this lanky nigger dated some girl

then after she broke up i tried tos teal her and we went on a date and we saw him across the road with his friends looking at me cucking him

and another time iw as with her , and he came over, and i put my hand on her lap near her pussy an dhe just walked off lulz(was fucking this girl)

then the second time this girl dated some bulk asf rapper nigger, and she was in a relationship with him. but she wanted me to come and fuck her.

so i was chilling with her and her friend in her bed, and she went on IG live. and he joined, and heard my voice. a

and started having a panic attack saying hes gonna come and kill me so i had to leave lulz

hope he enjoyed eating my cum out of his gfs pussy (she on birth control)

+ she gave me his £200 designer hoodie but her mom made me give it back LOL no respect at all for him

go here to post #10. you replied to the question how tall are you? with 6'3. now you are 5'4? i knew it was a larp when i read a primitive nigger had sex with a 5'4 guy willingly. theyre no different than any other foid. jbw doesnt work for nigs.

go here to post #10. you replied to the question how tall are you? with 6'3. now you are 5'4? i knew it was a larp when i read a primitive nigger had sex with a 5'4 guy willingly. theyre no different than any other foid. jbw doesnt work for nigs.
it was annoying white foids which these niggers were dating, who i cucked. not black women

and jbw certainly does work for nigs. if anything i'd say it works the most with them since theyre the lowest smv womens race

ive got a bunch of nigress in my DMs rn, one was saying the other day how theres not many white male black female relationships, because white men dont like black women. not the other way around

it was annoying white foids which these niggers were dating, who i cucked. not black women

and jbw certainly does work for nigs. if anything i'd say it works the most with them since theyre the lowest smv womens race

ive got a bunch of nigress in my DMs rn, one was saying the other day how theres not many white male black female relationships, because white men dont like black women. not the other way around
Imagine fucking a sheboon jfl, Truecel trait

I thought u were black by the way u write on looksmax
[IMG alt="predeterminism"]https://geomax.me/data/avatars/s/0/75.jpg?1666449809[/IMG]
predeterminism
why
Sep 30, 2022 Report
Reactions:GallowGlass
G
GallowGlass
Cause you always say "Legit. Just approach as ethnic and fuck their women" or something like that lol
Sep 30, 2022 Report
[IMG alt="predeterminism"]https://geomax.me/data/avatars/s/0/75.jpg?1666449809[/IMG]
predeterminism
Ye I’m ethnic but not black brah
Oct 1, 2022 Report

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back