Advice Poor tinder results

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
do you think your frenulum is better than. your restored foreskin and glans? im a no frenulumcel circumcuck starting at ci1. you werent even circumcuvked. you arent from burgerland?
I'm from Canada. I guess the circumcision methods they used in the 90s there were less harsh.

I've never noticed the frenulum being particularly pleasurable. The most pleasurable thing is the glide motion going over the edges of the glans (skin rolling over the head). Maybe that's involved in the pleasure but it's not an identifiable bullseye spot or anything like that.

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
I'm from Canada. I guess the circumcision methods they used in the 90s there were less harsh.

I've never noticed the frenulum being particularly pleasurable. The most pleasurable thing is the glide motion going over the edges of the glans (skin rolling over the head). Maybe that's involved in the pleasure but it's not an identifiable bullseye spot or anything like that.
you didnt get cucked by gomco like us. you probably had a plastibell cuck and he put it up higher to circumcuck less. we have mostly completely removed frenulums here to prevent foreskin stretching/restoration. its over for no frenulumcel ci1s

MrChinX

Jul 26, 2023
the hottest girls will be girls you straight up talk to, online apps should be used to slump busting. Online dating has been used up, now it's all instagram and flexing just like in america. The main difference is that you can still buy girls drinks and get their digits/instagram account and get them on dates. It's just not endless girls anymore at least in my experience. I got the hottest girl I've ever met's details, but couldn't close because I was leaving 2 days after.

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
the hottest girls will be girls you straight up talk to, online apps should be used to slump busting. Online dating has been used up, now it's all instagram and flexing just like in america. The main difference is that you can still buy girls drinks and get their digits/instagram account and get them on dates. It's just not endless girls anymore at least in my experience. I got the hottest girl I've ever met's details, but couldn't close because I was leaving 2 days after.
its westernized globohomo garbage. i want to go to a place without that

MrChinX

Jul 26, 2023
There's a ton of filtering you have to do in Manila, I got some decent matches but I only end up dating/banging 1 of them. It's a shitty slog, but at least you get something.

Xyilon

Live by the mog, die by the mog.
Jul 31, 2022
Hi guys, you guys are always helpful so I thought I'd ask for help.

Out of curiosity I tried to setup a tinder account in Manila, expecting a shit ton of matches. Unfortunately I've only gotten 15 likes! And like three quarters of them are trans (I have nothing against trans, but I'm not interested in dating them)! But they were all in like the first 15 minutes which makes me think tinder is nerfing me. Btw in order to change my location to Manila I paid for the premium subscription whatever it's called.

There are 3 older ones and only one young decent looking. Now admittedly I only have 2 pictures, selfies, one of which I made yesterday and I currently have an autistic haircut. And I have specified my height in my bio (164cm).

As a true autist, I have no friends to take pictures of me, all the pictures I have of myself I look subhuman.

My hopes and dreams of going to EE have been shattered if I can only get 15 likes in the Philippines.
Is JBW fake?! Does it only work for tallfags or volcels or am I even more subhuman than I thought?!

Also when I created the account it was like 3AM in the filipland and I was still getting likes should I have made the account during the day? Does tinder even work properly???
Post tinder pics