Advice Poor tinder results

Reptilian7662

Jul 14, 2023
Hi guys, you guys are always helpful so I thought I'd ask for help.

Out of curiosity I tried to setup a tinder account in Manila, expecting a shit ton of matches. Unfortunately I've only gotten 15 likes! And like three quarters of them are trans (I have nothing against trans, but I'm not interested in dating them)! But they were all in like the first 15 minutes which makes me think tinder is nerfing me. Btw in order to change my location to Manila I paid for the premium subscription whatever it's called.

There are 3 older ones and only one young decent looking. Now admittedly I only have 2 pictures, selfies, one of which I made yesterday and I currently have an autistic haircut. And I have specified my height in my bio (164cm).

As a true autist, I have no friends to take pictures of me, all the pictures I have of myself I look subhuman.

My hopes and dreams of going to EE have been shattered if I can only get 15 likes in the Philippines.
Is JBW fake?! Does it only work for tallfags or volcels or am I even more subhuman than I thought?!

Also when I created the account it was like 3AM in the filipland and I was still getting likes should I have made the account during the day? Does tinder even work properly???

Last edited:
I was just thinking because I'm a neet I dont keep track of the days maybe it's because it is monday? And they are all working? But its 5pm now in Philippines so maybe they're getting off work now... 🤞

I don't trust your account. I suspect you're larping bc I had this same conversation with another supposed (cough predeterminism cough) 6'4 blonde hair white guy over PM. He wasn't doing that well either .

But I'll throw you a crumb just in case ur legit.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TINDER PLATINUM FFS

(((Match Group))) has made it so every other tier sucks and throttles your results. Get Tinder Plat and get 1 week bumble premium + spotlight.

Predeterminism is larping indeed because he is getting laid in the UK! But I'm not because I'm still a khhv and I'm in my early 20s.
Are you saying that 15 likes in the Philippines is actually good? Do I just need more patience? I haven't had any likes since yesterday. I'll upgrade tinder rn and get bumble and see if I'll do better there. Thanks!

My autism is playing up, I have 9 likes on bumble they seem higher quality girls than the ones on tinder. But how do you talk to girls, literally don't know what to say.

but also i have done well even in eastern europe (mostly Poland tbh) with all selfie profiles so idk

u can dm me ur profile ill give u tips
I have given up on EE I've decided to go SEA instead. I'm gonna looksmax the coming months because I still look like an autist. Tbh I should be happy I even got likes as a framemanlet. But thanks for the offer, if I still fail after looksmaxxing I'll take you up on it.

I got 100+ likes in a day in Bangkok and I'm overweight as @AlexBrown84 can confirm. I got rated 4-5/10 by users here before I left.

I didn't swipe much either, just let the likes come in. I boosted once. All girls in their teens or 20s, Thai's, Filipinas, Chinese, etc. Lots of college aged or just post-college girls, a few single moms, a few prostitutes, a few trans.

If you only got 15 in Manilla that's pretty rough, I'm going to guess you probably don't have any of the stereotypical white stuff working for you (height, money, bone structure, eye/hair color).

@fatchadlitecel @ShortAsianEnjoyer

I sent my pic. I look about 5 years younger than I am. I have grey eyes, but they're darker so you can only see zoomed in. I'm working on my fashion and acne. I look worse irl because selfies hide some of my worst features like big ears and large head. Please tell me why I'm not getting likes.

Last edited:
It’s not that bad I’d try a different haircut, wear something that will make your eye color pop out in photos, probably get rid of that chin hair, smile and take photos of yourself out somewhere interesting or doing something. Don’t mention your height in your bio.

It’s not that bad I’d try a different haircut, wear something that will make your eye color pop out in photos, probably get rid of that chin hair, smile and take photos of yourself out somewhere interesting or doing something. Don’t mention your height in your bio.
do you have any of your frenulum left? have you ever heard of the acid oil method?

do you think your frenulum is better than. your restored foreskin and glans? im a no frenulumcel circumcuck starting at ci1. you werent even circumcuvked. you arent from burgerland?
I'm from Canada. I guess the circumcision methods they used in the 90s there were less harsh.

I've never noticed the frenulum being particularly pleasurable. The most pleasurable thing is the glide motion going over the edges of the glans (skin rolling over the head). Maybe that's involved in the pleasure but it's not an identifiable bullseye spot or anything like that.

I'm from Canada. I guess the circumcision methods they used in the 90s there were less harsh.

I've never noticed the frenulum being particularly pleasurable. The most pleasurable thing is the glide motion going over the edges of the glans (skin rolling over the head). Maybe that's involved in the pleasure but it's not an identifiable bullseye spot or anything like that.
you didnt get cucked by gomco like us. you probably had a plastibell cuck and he put it up higher to circumcuck less. we have mostly completely removed frenulums here to prevent foreskin stretching/restoration. its over for no frenulumcel ci1s

the hottest girls will be girls you straight up talk to, online apps should be used to slump busting. Online dating has been used up, now it's all instagram and flexing just like in america. The main difference is that you can still buy girls drinks and get their digits/instagram account and get them on dates. It's just not endless girls anymore at least in my experience. I got the hottest girl I've ever met's details, but couldn't close because I was leaving 2 days after.

the hottest girls will be girls you straight up talk to, online apps should be used to slump busting. Online dating has been used up, now it's all instagram and flexing just like in america. The main difference is that you can still buy girls drinks and get their digits/instagram account and get them on dates. It's just not endless girls anymore at least in my experience. I got the hottest girl I've ever met's details, but couldn't close because I was leaving 2 days after.
its westernized globohomo garbage. i want to go to a place without that

There's a ton of filtering you have to do in Manila, I got some decent matches but I only end up dating/banging 1 of them. It's a shitty slog, but at least you get something.

Hi guys, you guys are always helpful so I thought I'd ask for help.

Out of curiosity I tried to setup a tinder account in Manila, expecting a shit ton of matches. Unfortunately I've only gotten 15 likes! And like three quarters of them are trans (I have nothing against trans, but I'm not interested in dating them)! But they were all in like the first 15 minutes which makes me think tinder is nerfing me. Btw in order to change my location to Manila I paid for the premium subscription whatever it's called.

There are 3 older ones and only one young decent looking. Now admittedly I only have 2 pictures, selfies, one of which I made yesterday and I currently have an autistic haircut. And I have specified my height in my bio (164cm).

As a true autist, I have no friends to take pictures of me, all the pictures I have of myself I look subhuman.

My hopes and dreams of going to EE have been shattered if I can only get 15 likes in the Philippines.
Is JBW fake?! Does it only work for tallfags or volcels or am I even more subhuman than I thought?!

Also when I created the account it was like 3AM in the filipland and I was still getting likes should I have made the account during the day? Does tinder even work properly???
Post tinder pics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back