Story Philippines Trip Report: Dating Attractive

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Warning: Brag thread
Unlike most geomaxxers, I am quality over Quantity. I only date 6 IRL and up.

I noticed Manila is for lower tier girls/harder for dating than I expected and was honestly very busy as my life does not only revolve around smashing girls.

Dates IRL rated by a friend of mine who's a good rater: the following

1st Girl 6.5 IRL
2nd Girl: 6 IRL Personality: 8 (lol)
Third girl: Unknown but rated 7.5 IRL by very good friend of mine and I only saw about 3-5 girls mogging or looksmatching her in my time here

Planned dates:

6 IRL which mom is half japanese so not fully Filipino
6.5 IRL in next few days.

Requirements: Height, Money (over 100k), but at least 50k LIQUID NW as you'll be paying for meals and giving experience, at least 5.5 IRL facially in US or Europe

Met some sexpats and they either date 4-5.5 IRL but not above. And of course they have to pay and use power play by using money.
Philippines is a good starting ground but DONT fall for the trap of online dating. Online dating is like eating fast food or rotten fruit, its great but you will get sick and the quality is much lower than a unique resturant

Self reflection: very proud of myself. Its definitely better dating than Thailand for me where I spent more since poverty is more and less competition. Manila (Makati/BGC) sexpats might not even say hi to you since you are competition for them

So don't just date average and travel the world for that, go up and above. Unless you are in places like Vietnam, Taiwan, Korea where dating is so much harder.

jfl at thinking you need $50,000 cash to date dumb poor filipina girls

and jfl you can just tell them to come to your apartment. i even went over to an above average rich girl’s apartment and fucked her that night and in the morning before she went to work

and viet girls are easy. just spent a weekend in hanoi, a city which should have more chinese beauty standards, and still managed to slay there

actually i think hanoi is easier than manila because there’s more things to do

what you gonna do with a filipina room temp iq girl? go get jollibee with her?

also just post the pics of the pinas who cares lol

and jfl you can just tell them to come to your apartment. i even went over to an above average rich girl’s apartment and fucked her that night and in the morning before she went to work

and viet girls are easy. just spent a weekend in hanoi, a city which should have more chinese beauty standards, and still managed to slay there

ur funny man

A lot of student Filipinas are educated. Just not poverty ones. It's just wages that are shit. We just had a guy ask how he can live 500$ a month. All he will be able to do is pickup favella girls with Jollibees for one meal a day

What's more to do in Hanoi? Isn't traffic super big there

Ok posting pics soon

can confirm he sent pics, 1 of the girls are model tier ngl

A lot of student Filipinas are educated. Just not poverty ones. It's just wages that are shit. We just had a guy ask how he can live 500$ a month. All he will be able to do is pickup favella girls with Jollibees for one meal a day

What's more to do in Hanoi? Isn't traffic super big there

Ok posting pics soon
youll notice you attract the richest most educated filipinas

girls want to date up socioeconomically, asian guys are beneath them if they get educated and a bit of money

youll notice you attract the richest most educated filipinas

girls want to date up socioeconomically, asian guys are beneath them if they get educated and a bit of money
Let's look at the 3 guys I met at the table
1. Texas guy who needed to keep bragging and prob lying how rich he is and how young his wife is a and hot
2. One obese 150kilo Arabian who is dating 6 college or hs girls who is jealous of me being young and belittling me even tho I probably mog him moneywise
3. One guy who most likely accidentally killed his wife and son and is now looking for long term relationship as form of cope. I feel bad for him since he likes me.

The 3 old guys I met dated girls my age where wage is 160 dolars

I got best apartment here rn. I'm literally in one of poorest places and it still looks good when nobody wants to go. Everyone should stay in Manila

Let's look at the 3 guys I met at the table
1. Texas guy who needed to keep bragging and prob lying how rich he is and how young his wife is a and hot
2. One obese 150kilo Arabian who is dating 6 college or hs girls who is jealous of me being young and belittling me even tho I probably mog him moneywise
3. One guy who most likely accidentally killed his wife and son and is now looking for long term relationship as form of cope. I feel bad for him since he likes me.

The 3 old guys I met dated girls my age where wage is 160 dolars
what did he try to do to belittle you

what do u mean he most likely killed his wife and son
He is a widow: wife dead and son in accident. And he told his other son is independent. Which means he prob cut contact. He said he survived and I'm guessing he drived a car but accident was on left side of car where wife and son were sitting. So it must be traumatic for him. I'm just guessing tho but he was there when they died

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back