Advice Philippines mogs the rest of Southeast Asia to death tbh

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
- Higher English proficiency
- Cheaper (Cheaper cost of living, shorter flights, cheaper real estate, cheaper entertainment, etc.)
- Competing with shorter, poorer, less impressive local men
- Less saturated with young foreign men, 90%+ of foreigners are oldcels
- Filled with smaller, younger, more feminine women who don't use condoms
- More white worshipping than the rest of Asia, have seen videos/testimonials of young women wanting to be impregnated by you immediately if you're white because having a hapa kid is a life accomplishment & major status symbol there. If you settle down and raise kids there, your kids will be moggers & have high status for being hapa
- More and better beaches than the rest of SEA
- Cheap real estate and less restrictions on foreign ownership or foreign work/income
- Cheap healthcare
- Cheap servants (you can hire a maid to do all your cooking/cleaning for $2k per year)
- Last refuge for trucels

thoughts about this?

Attachments

• 248DCB0C-3A64-497A-8F5F-2E5369BE91C5.jpeg
    248DCB0C-3A64-497A-8F5F-2E5369BE91C5.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 11
I know some guys there rn and they said it’s a third world shithole and 1 is moving back home cos had enough

Plus it’s giga weird to go there as a young foreigner , eztreme status failo

I know some guys there rn and they said it’s a third world shithole and 1 is moving back home cos had enough

Plus it’s giga weird to go there as a young foreigner , eztreme status failo
Not really I work with Filipino dudes and they are happy you take an interest in them and encouraged me to go visit. Even offered to go with me.

For white people they might be suspicious though true.

Not really I work with Filipino dudes and they are happy you take an interest in them and encouraged me to go visit. Even offered to go with me.

For white people they might be suspicious though true.
what race are u? i feel like black guys could fit in there more

ye whites really stand out as first world foriengers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back