Advice People who have went clubbing, answer this question:

When I was fucking Asian women in Asia they constantly told me how beautiful my eyes and nose and hair were. That would be an extremely strange thing to say if it was a ruse.

Again this is just you coping. You're inventing a false reality so you don't have to deal with actual reality.
What colour are your eyes? Do most Asian girls have black eyes? Are light brown eyes still somewhat of a halo?

I didn't spend the last 6/7 years researching the subject and gathering evidence on it just to give it away to young fools like yourselves. I've already laid out exactly how you guys are wrong.
So you joined this forum for what reason then? To repost stuff from /r/aznmasculinity?
If your not gonna tell this forum then who? Your normie friends JFL. What "knowledge" are you hiding LUL. Please tell us this secret information.

Also post a picture of your hand with a note written with your username. I know you are ignoring @chadlite and me because YOU ARE NOT WHITE and YOU ARE NOT 6"4.

I didn't spend the last 6/7 years researching the subject and gathering evidence on it just to give it away to young fools like yourselves. I've already laid out exactly how you guys are wrong.
You spent your entire 20s researching blackpill and not even geomaxxing once. What a wasted fucking life. You are a 27 year old incel you can still make it as an asian in other areas of the world. Consider africa if you are a truecel asian.

Last edited:
You spent your entire 20s researching blackpill and not even geomaxxing once. What a wasted fucking life. You are a 27 year old incel you can still make it as an asian in other areas of the world. Consider africa if you are a truecel asian.
If your not gonna tell this forum then who? Your normie friends JFL. What "knowledge" are you hiding LUL. Please tell us this secret information.

Also post a picture of your hand with a note written with your username. I know you are ignoring @chadlite and me because YOU ARE NOT WHITE and YOU ARE NOT 6"4.
Look at how I type you fucking dumbbass. The psychology of my word usage is not that of an asian males.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back