parent hate thread

binërlander

skinny browncel, social freak
Dec 10, 2023
like it or not inceldom problems originate from your parents, when you were a kid they didn't have the guts to tell you you are an ugly freak, they didn't ready you for the coming times, they only gave you everything you wanted and screamed at you when you did anything that displeased them, mine just did that and now i am a socially inept deathnic browncel faggot with no hopes for a future sexual life, thought people here would relate to that thought too, so i make this thread to express thoughts about parents, and how we can deal with them in the day of retribvtion

View attachment 3640
like it or not inceldom problems originate from your parents, when you were a kid they didn't have the guts to tell you you are an ugly freak, they didn't ready you for the coming times, they only gave you everything you wanted and screamed at you when you did anything that displeased them, mine just did that and now i am a socially inept deathnic browncel faggot with no hopes for a future sexual life, thought people here would relate to that thought too, so i make this thread to express thoughts about parents, and how we can deal with them in the day of retribvtion
Sex havers can fuck off

thought people here would relate to that thought too, so i make this thread to express thoughts about parents, and how we can deal with them in the day of retribvtion
No too many fakecels , reddit has more inceldom then here but are bluepilled soys

i will be a chill dad and let my kids do whatever they want and fuck girls idc

i’m tell them to study less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back