Onlyfans bitches make actual whores look respectable.

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022
This subhuman parasite racist LARPer cunt who calls herself 'blacked' but has never even show herself having sex with a real black man has apparently bought a home with a multiple acre property before the age of 21. Not even by doing any hard work or having talent at all but just by LARPing as a snowbunny and saying shit like 'kill all whites' and pathetic cucks throw money at her and imagine getting cucked by her.

(August 19th 2024)
(August 20th 2024)
Ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Seeing this, I thought to myself;
'Actual whores have to put up having sex with ugly subhuman dirty guys all the time and get beat by pimps while this retarded cunt pretends to be a slut on the internet and actual cucks throw money at her for existing.'

Edit; and actual whores don't get paid nearly as much, Obviously I'm against whoredom and It should remain illegal but this shit is just as bad.

I'm seriously done with this shit man. This Onlyfans crap needs to be banned, not illegal but at least banned.

JFL. I actually kind of respect the hustle, she doesn't even use the dildo just poses with it and fetish gear. She is cashing in big time on retarded degenerate coomers. Her boyfriend is probably White or Latino.

He's some white nigger with 1 drop black in him. https://bunkr.ci/v/4wyy6xGgm1qTL
His skin is way pastier than me but he has black facial hair and black hair. So you are correct, I just forgot to mention that. Yes she is a degenerate racist whore. She doesn't even actually fuck black guys she's a LARPer.
More slop of the whore here;
I seriously hate her though. And I hate her pathetic simps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back