Recommendation Lowering your standards is CUCKED

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Those not my words, but found in incel website this morning and see as worthy to shear:

1.ALL women, regardless of their looks level can potentially backstab you. Just go for girls that its worth risking getting backstabbed by tbh rly

2.If you go for an uglier woman you are basically telling her that you have no better options which gives her power over you since she knows you are desperate

3.Lowering your standards is basically conforming to all the women that have rejected you so far.

Picture this: you are out with a bottom % girl at a coffee shop and your oneitis is there. The moment she sees you she gonna be rejoicing on the inside (if she even rememebrs you), "Yes i put that subhuman in his place, now he knows where he stands at". And you gonna be realizing you are just settling and accepting the "subhuman" rating she gave you. How can you even be possibly happy as a mal human being conforming to these whores when life as a man is having others conform to you???

Those not my words, but found in incel website this morning and see as worthy to shear:

1.ALL women, regardless of their looks level can potentially backstab you. Just go for girls that its worth risking getting backstabbed by tbh rly

2.If you go for an uglier woman you are basically telling her that you have no better options which gives her power over you since she knows you are desperate

3.Lowering your standards is basically conforming to all the women that have rejected you so far.

Picture this: you are out with a bottom % girl at a coffee shop and your oneitis is there. The moment she sees you she gonna be rejoicing on the inside (if she even rememebrs you), "Yes i put that subhuman in his place, now he knows where he stands at". And you gonna be realizing you are just settling and accepting the "subhuman" rating she gave you. How can you even be possibly happy as a mal human being conforming to these whores when life as a man is having others conform to you???
Weak-minded men are so fucking disgusting, regardless of their sex-having status. They let their limbic brain with its petulant cravings and fear complexes dominate their entire conscious being. Men with strong and disciplined minds don't obsess over whatever vapid thoughts may be swirling around the female brain. If she wants to tell you something, allow her to speak freely and take your time considering it before replying in a way which makes it clear that you are both the dominant and the stabilizing partner in the relationship, who is always willing to hear any of her concerns, but will never tolerates nagging or verbal abuse.

Beta cucks with weak minds always get all flustered and angry over female criticism, like he grew up as a wimpy little brother being smacked and scolded by an older sister who is bigger and smarter than he is. Jesus fucking Christ and his femdom fantasies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back