Geomax normie talking about redpill and geomax

90% of these types of people that talk about geomaxxing will never do it or they will go to Colombia for a weekend with their lads at the most. These people's lives are too good why would they throw it away? Also never link that faggot here again I hate gerbert johnson and all of these other pseudo diet "bp" zoomer filth

Last edited:
90% of these types of people that talk about geomaxxing will never do it or they will go to Colombia for a weekend with their lads at the most. These people's lives are too good why would they throw it away? Also never link that faggot here again I hate gerbert johnson and all of these other pseudo diet "bp" zoomer filth
Zoomer Trader

promoted face ratings, made bp popular with teenagers, chad worship, disney love, griftor... i can go on
yeah but at least he points out flaws of .org. Also normalfags never go full blackpill since most of them are inkies so either they will go full LDAR or ER. Thats why most of them cope with redpill, i.e. hard work, self improvement, gym, just increase your status bro etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back