non nt means its completely over

But the tall guy can leave the bad environment, while the short guy can never leave being short.
Not if he’s non NT and a social outcast with trauma. You can’t escape the consequences of social outcast. You can try and it is possible ( moving to a place that is more accepting of you values) but that’s what I say about genetics copers they say you can’t escape le genetic prison when in reality some NTmaxxed manlet who drinks tons of alcohol and goes to parties will mog a sober tall chad who is shy and reserved tier.

Sorry that the research doesn't match the assumptions you pulled out of your ass 🙀:rolleyes:
Here’s an idea, maybe the fucking way parents raise their kids rubs off on them and they adopt the values and personality traits of their parents through immersion? For fucks sake you’re dumb.

Sorry that the research doesn't match the assumptions you pulled out of your ass 🙀:rolleyes:
if this was true then personality would be the same throughout entire lifetime and everyone would have 50% their moms personality 50% my dads personality. due to my abusive cunt mother and my dad not spending time with me i have 100% of her personality traits while i have none of my dads.

also at a younger age i was very social + popular at my school now i am a hateful incel virgin rotter with no friends. personality is definitely not genetic. take two twin boys, raise one in a loving rich family in a good area, raise the other one with shitty poor parents who beat him up regularly, when both boys turn 20 years old have them meet each other and see if their personality is the same. it wont be at all

Here’s an idea, maybe the fucking way parents raise their kids rubs off on them and they adopt the values and personality traits of their parents through immersion? For fucks sake you’re dumb.
These are twin studies, the children are raised by different parents from birth. Read the fucking paper idiot.

if this was true then personality would be the same throughout entire lifetime
Wrong, heritability increases with age. Look up the Wilson effect.
and everyone would have 50% their moms personality 50% my dads personality.
Height is much more genetic than personality, but are all children exactly between their parents? Siblings have the same parents, but often quite different heights. Environmental effects, random noise, and the random inheritance of genes all create variation in height, and in personality two.

That's not possible. The core of a person's personality is determined at birth. A person doesn't suddenly stop being autistic after so and so amount of time.
i never claimed to be autistic i said my personality was much different 5-10 years ago compared to now
imagine denying this and claiming blackpill

@Mystic B its not heckin possible to be different now than you were 6-8 years ago bro!!! You are exactly the same form the second you were conceived!!!!
Sorry but your are bluepilled. Girls don’t care about NT at all. I knew a literal severe autist who screamed constantly and found it hard to talk to people but he ended up with a decent looking girlfriend multiple times. Meanwhile I was the most popular guy in my grade yet I’m incel because of my ugliness.

Sorry but your are bluepilled. Girls don’t care about NT at all. I knew a literal severe autist who screamed constantly and found it hard to talk to people but he ended up with a decent looking girlfriend multiple times. Meanwhile I was the most popular guy in my grade yet I’m incel because of my ugliness.
severe autist who couldn't talk? GTFO with your bluepilled BS from the glasgow mental asylum

severe autist who couldn't talk? GTFO with your bluepilled BS from the glasgow mental asylum
Aren’t you 6’3”? Please just shut the fuck up. If I had your height or my height (5’9”) with a much better looking face I’d have fucked 100 girls. Fucking tallfag fakecel thinking he’s an incel because “muh NT”

Aren’t you 6’3”? Please just shut the fuck up. If I had your height or my height (5’9”) with a much better looking face I’d have fucked 100 girls. Fucking tallfag fakecel thinking he’s an incel because “muh NT”
6'4* and nah you would still be rotting here regardless of muh height i dont give a fuck about these loony tales you spew

Tales from the Ohio mental asylum.

i never claimed to be autistic i said my personality was much different 5-10 years ago compared to now
imagine denying this and claiming blackpill
I never said you were, I was using it as an example. Well then, why are you complaining? Change your personality back then. Have fun.

You were a jester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back