Advice No matches on OLD in Bangkok

Sun

Feb 26, 2023
Looking for advice. I'm still in USA, but signed up for ThaiFriendly and only got 4 matches in a week. Used Bumble travel mode for Bangkok and only got 2 matches in 2 days. WTF am I doing wrong?

I'm late 20s ricecel virgin, not deformed but very average looking. 5'6, but I don't put height on Bumble. I put on my profiles that I'm from the US. I want to geomax in Bangkok or Manila for casual dating and one night stands with 18-24 year old non-prostitutes, but the lack of matches is shattering my dreams. I'll be wizard in a year so was hoping to stop that in SEA. This is so brutal, what should I do?

@AlexBrown84 @Tai Bwo Wannai @fatchadlitecel

Last edited:
SEAmaxxing in Bangkok works the best for Whites, Koreans, Japanese, and Mulattos.

Thais have lots of exposure to Chinese, there are tons of Chinese tourists. I don't know much about the Thai-Chinese relations there but they probably are not as high status. Try putting an American flag emoji near the top of your bio if you don't have one, their English skills aren't great so visual stuff is better.

Just general OLD photo tips: selfie pictures of you in your house alone are turnoffs to women. If you're doing selfies do it somewhere interesting. I got asked if I was actually in Bangkok a couple times which indicates to me that tons of guys are on apps before they go. So you may need to take a selfie in front of something in Thailand for credibility. As a substitute for that because you're not in Thailand, find a picture of something in Thailand that looks like you could have taken it (A beach, temple, etc.) and use that.

Also Bumble isn't popular there, Tinder and Thai Friendly are the most popular for Thai+Foreigner relationships. Sucks that Tinder is pay to play for the passport feature. Also, many of those matches you do have could be prostitutes - just bracing you for impact on that one. If you pay for Tinder gold you get a free boost, I found that actually helps a lot, it doubled my matches from a few dozen to 100's. Then I got a trickle of matches over the time I was there. The more you swipe the more you get also.

Also brutal racepill @predeterminism

SEAmaxxing in Bangkok works the best for Whites, Koreans, Japanese, and Mulattos.

Thais have lots of exposure to Chinese, there are tons of Chinese tourists. I don't know much about the Thai-Chinese relations there but they probably are not as high status. Try putting an American flag emoji near the top of your bio if you don't have one, their English skills aren't great so visual stuff is better.

Also Bumble isn't popular there, Tinder and Thai Friendly are the most popular for Thai+Foreigner relationships. Sucks that Tinder is pay to play for the passport feature. Also, many of those matches you do have could be prostitutes - just bracing you for impact on that one. If you pay for Tinder gold you get a free boost, I found that actually helps a lot, it doubled my matches from a few dozen to 100's. Then I got a trickle of matches over the time I was there. The more you swipe the more you get also.

Thanks, nice info. I'm Chinese-Americancel. Yeah I think Thai don't really like mainland Chinese, so I was hoping me being American would more than offset it.

Just general OLD photo tips: selfie pictures of you in your house alone are turnoffs to women. If you're doing selfies do it somewhere interesting. I got asked if I was actually in Bangkok a couple times which indicates to me that tons of guys are on apps before they go. So you may need to take a selfie in front of something in Thailand for credibility. As a substitute for that because you're not in Thailand, find a picture of something in Thailand that looks like you could have taken it (A beach, temple, etc.) and use that.

None of my photos are selfies or at home. They are at nice looking places, but obviously in the US. I wear decent clothes but look somewhat nerdy.

@AlexBrown84 recommended here to only use Tinder or Bumble because the other sites have too many pros.

you already made a post about this the only way we can tell if its over for you or not is posting a pic
Don't want to dox myself. I'm asking for general advice. You can just imagine me as the average rice manlet.

Don't want to dox myself. I'm asking for general advice. You can just imagine me as the average rice manlet.

Do the Philippines first. It's easier.

1. Book a condo in Makati / Mandaluyong
2. Buy a membership on FilipinoCupid / Bumble/ Tinder
3. Get them all on WhatsApp or Facebook messenger
4. Go to the Philippines
5. Ask them to meet near your place at a mall or in the condo lobby
6. Netflix and chill
7. Have sex
8. Report back here

Do the Philippines first. It's easier.

4. Go to the Philippines
5. Ask them to meet near your place at a mall or in the condo lobby
6. Netflix and chill
7. Have sex
8. Report back here
Lifefuel-tier advice, thank you. Also just realized your name is from RuneScape lol.

Questions:
1. What makes you say Philippines is easier than Thailand?
2. Why those locations?
3. What's a good website to book a condo? Is it a much better deal than hotel?
4. Dating app subscriptions are expensive. If I'm targeting no-pro 18-24 year old girls for free dating/sex, is one of those apps enough, and which one?

Lifefuel-tier advice, thank you.

Questions:
1. What makes you say Philippines is easier than Thailand?
2. Why those locations?
3. What's a good website to book a condo? Is it a much better deal than hotel?
4. Dating app subscriptions are expensive. If I'm targeting no-pro 18-24 year old girls for free dating/sex, is one of those apps enough, and which one?

1. Haven't been to Thailand but I lived in the Philippines for a bit. Not that many chads there like there seems to be in Thailand.

2. These spots are beginner friendly. Add in Quezon City if you're feeling adventurous. Cebu for slower pace and higher quality of life but not as many girls online (slower dating, but better dating experience if that makes sense).

3. Try rentpad.ph if you're going to live there or Airbnb if you're on vacation. Expect to pay roughly $600 a month for a place that's not a shithole. If you're staying long term hit me up and I'll direct you to some better/ cheaper options. I don't use hotels in the phils -- expensive.

4. For Manila, that would be FilipinoCupid without a doubt. Worth every penny. Outside of Manila, it gets more complicated.

seamaxxing doesnt work for asians sadly they are already all asian over there so you arent a scare resource like whites

most thai chinese are high society but are integrated well enough that they are no longer 'exotic' not to mention chinese tourists kind of have a bad rep

your a 5ft6 ricecel. its 5ft8 average in thailand.

what makes u think youll be able to get sex there without paying
Better than being mogged by 5'10+ whites in US. I'm closer to avg to SEA, and I can 1st world country mog them.

Would it be better closer to center of Manila, such as Binondo (Chinatown) and Far Eastern University area? Although I'm ricecel so Chinatown specifically might be worse for me since I lose more uniqueness. But that area and central Manila in general seems to have denser population, more things to do, and more universities so more young non-pro foids (though I'd be lucky to get high school graduates JFL) than Makati / Mandaluyong. Thoughts?

I see we need to buy FilipinoCupid membership to read messages. For girls who message me first, can I just send them my WhatApps or do I still need to buy membership for them to read my messages?

Would it be better closer to center of Manila, such as Binondo (Chinatown) and Far Eastern University area? Although I'm ricecel so Chinatown specifically might be worse for me since I lose more uniqueness. But that area and central Manila in general seems to have denser population, more things to do, and more universities so more young non-pro foids (though I'd be lucky to get high school graduates JFL) than Makati / Mandaluyong. Thoughts?

I see we need to buy FilipinoCupid membership to read messages. For girls who message me first, can I just send them my WhatApps or do I still need to buy membership for them to read my messages?
Doesnt matter because it is ovER for you. 🐸 Never begun for ricecels. Better stay in your country and do something intEResting so everone will know your name. (In Video Game)

@Sun I am surr some filipino niggas will rob you and steal your kidneys (in GTA IV)

The beaten path is the best path.

I've been to Binondo and it's not a great place logistically. If you want more non pros that haven't had too much contact with foreigners, try Quezon City.

However, staying in Makati or Mandaluyong is great bc those areas are central and foids will generally come from all over. These 3 are the ONLY places you should consider especially as a beginner in manila.

You need to buy a membership for her to read your messages.

The beaten path is the best path.

I've been to Binondo and it's not a great place logistically. If you want more non pros that haven't had too much contact with foreigners, try Quezon City.

However, staying in Makati or Mandaluyong is great bc those areas are central and foids will generally come from all over. These 3 are the ONLY places you should consider especially as a beginner in manila.

You need to buy a membership for her to read your messages.
how many times have you been to manila and for how long? How many lays did you have? @Tai Bwo Wannai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back