Advice No go countries for Deathnics?

I’ve seen Indians with model pheno Korean wives tbh

Assuming you’re ethnic from the west and above average in height you can still find someone just have to put in extra work
how ? what do they bring to the table? and why would their korean wife wanna reproduce and make some dark korean girl baby knowing being lighter is valued there?

I know a curry IRL that went to Colombia and seemed to enjoy himself. Didn't give me details but mentioned Medellin.

I have yet to see an AMIF or IMAF couple irl
I see them every once in a while

I saw Indian guy with his pregnant white skinned Asian wife once. But one common thing the Indians with Asian girls all have is they’re tall lol

When I was in Phuket I did see this college aged skinny fat Indian guy with 2 Asian girls around 20 but they just looked like friends and he was a western type Indian and had American accent so prob went to international hs

I see them every once in a while

I saw Indian guy with his pregnant white skinned Asian wife once. But one common thing the Indians with Asian girls all have is they’re tall lol

When I was in Phuket I did see this college aged skinny fat Indian guy with 2 Asian girls around 20 but they just looked like friends and he was a western type Indian and had American accent so prob went to international hs
Yeah u always have to bring 1 or multiple things to the table

Pheno, height, money etc

I just fucking wish I was a NORMAL white dude(6ft, white, good job)

But no I’m fucking manlet and no money fuck this shit life

Why do 6ft white guys even need to geomaxx They can easily get a gf in the west I fucking hate them faggots

Yeah u always have to bring 1 or multiple things to the table

Pheno, height, money etc

I just fucking wish I was a NORMAL white dude(6ft, white, good job)

But no I’m fucking manlet and no money fuck this shit life

Why do 6ft white guys even need to geomaxx They can easily get a gf in the west I fucking hate them faggots
idk man Im a full blooded curry and 5'7 in the west is a death sentence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back