JFL Nigger almost shot lithuanian female

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Dec 11, 2023
lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
If you had a female android robot, would you rather she look like an eastern europeans or an east asian?

Why are you angry at them, what did they do to you?

You are only angry at white females because they are not unwanted by everyone like asian women are due to being ugly, you are so obsessed with them that you scream about how you hate them each day. Asian women are the ugliest women in the planet, and i say that because i also consider southern sub sahran africans to have east asian eyes.

You prefer to have an ugly wife than a beautiful wife that gets attention from everyone due to how she looks.

The eyes of chinks literally make them look evil.

Last edited:
Why are you angry at them, what did they do to you?

You are only angry at white females because they are not unwanted by everyone like asian women are due to being ugly, you are so obsessed with them that you scream about how you hate them each day. Asian women are the ugliest women in the planet, and i say that because i also consider southern sub sahran africans to have east asian eyes.

You prefer to have an ugly wife than a beautiful wife that gets attention from everyone due to how she looks.

The eyes of chinks literally make them look evil.
lithuanian females are ugliest, only gas chambers can make them pretty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back