need me a latina

thereallegend

Sep 17, 2022
not enough latinas where i live

they're more NT than white girls
white girls have to be drunk to be NT

not good enough yet to attract slim white girls either
the "pawgs" flock to me

i can attract slim black women & thick black women but they all have unignorable facial failos or poor taste in style

i live in california so we have everything here. i still cant get a 1/10 deathnic. im an incel khhv wizard.

I like gooks but I'm such an abused dog of many years of being an autistic subhuman. I'll prob sperg out around any women
yea me to i wouldnt know when to have sex or find out when to kiss. id rather just find one thats my own live in prostitute at this point.

yea me to i wouldnt know when to have sex or find out when to kiss. id rather just find one thats my own live in prostitute at this point.
Brutal bro. How did you rot this long alone? Also why not figure out a way to moneymaxx and move to SEA? Plenty of gooks that you would like that would take you. You could probably get a young gook even as a oldcel.

Brutal bro. How did you rot this long alone? Also why not figure out a way to moneymaxx and move to SEA? Plenty of gooks that you would like that would take you. You could probably get a young gook even as a oldcel.
i needed money and if i moved to sea id just be poor there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back