Need help (gtfih)

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022
17 years old, gonna be 18 in 6months. Need a way of making money that doesn't require wagecuckery. I'm thinking of trying to spam people on my snapchat friends list if they need homework help but not sure how I would collect the money. Most in my town can probably drive so they can pay me cash maybe. My mom dropped the bomb on me today that after I'm done my school work (which is quite soon) I will be forced to pay for my own shit.

Please if you know of any way I can get money easy and fast (doesn't even have to be legal tbh) please let me know thanks.

@Aphex @fatchadlitecel @Kahn @geomaxer @Kevin_Logan - everyone idk

For real though, sorry to burst your bubble but reality is much harsher than you're used to I'm sorry you're being forced to become an adult over the course of 6 months
It's less than that. When I finish my hs work. Which is in a few months. April possibly.

I will just have to buy a pair of panties and sell it online pretending to be a foid and say they've been worn (no I will not wear them I will just lie)

your parents dont love you and are kicking you out the second theyre legally able to. if they could theyd throw you out their house and drop you off on the street right now. they even circumcised you because they dont care about you and care that little about your own beliefs and well being. id just start selling drugs but id be careful. the whole world is out to fuck you.

17 years old, gonna be 18 in 6months. Need a way of making money that doesn't require wagecuckery. I'm thinking of trying to spam people on my snapchat friends list if they need homework help but not sure how I would collect the money. Most in my town can probably drive so they can pay me cash maybe. My mom dropped the bomb on me today that after I'm done my school work (which is quite soon) I will be forced to pay for my own shit.

Please if you know of any way I can get money easy and fast (doesn't even have to be legal tbh) please let me know thanks.

@Aphex @fatchadlitecel @Kahn @geomaxer @Kevin_Logan - everyone idk
get a job retard. Fucking delusional pussy shit is getting old. If you want a decent life, you're gnna have to work. Alex is able to do this so much bc he fucks dudes for money. That's essentially your only other option. Getting a job isn't that bad if you're not hopelessly reatrded

His YouTube channel name is Joseph Sneep not Jonathan Sneep.
yea i know theres another guy that has jonathan sneep as his name that made no fap shit and its not him. he had a video where he was playing a video game talking about nofap. do you have his channel?

yea i know theres another guy that has jonathan sneep as his name that made no fap shit and its not him. he had a video where he was playing a video game talking about nofap. do you have his channel?
I dont understand are you talking about this ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back