My declaration of independence from the white race

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
All of the terrible experiences that I've been forced to endore at the hands of white foids has left me with a bad taste in my mouth forever.

I was rejected by white women during my sexual prime and it has scared me beyond repair. I did have some positive experiences but the total net negative experiences has outweighted the positive one's. I missed out on the vital sexual and romantic experiences during my formative years.

As of now, I'm only interested in dating and non white women. I plan on geomaxing and using my superior socio-economic status to court beautiful mixed race women. I'm just as attracted to mixed women as I am to white foids. I've had somewhat positive experiences with non white women when ever I've talked or dated them in my teens. I believe the reason I get rated so high in attractiveness on photofeeler, is down to non white women finding me more attractive because I'm exotic to them. I'm British, pale, tall, and have dark blonde hair. Go to a country where you're wanted or you'll waste away in your current death trap of a country.

I will start my geomaxing endeavour in 2024 and will never date another white woman ever again.

1200px Southeast Asia orthographic projection

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back