Must feel so good to not have to work

today i decided for my main studies to be working on my foreign language ability, wrote essays for a project, and finished a chapter of my book

i wonder what i’ll do tomorrow. if i happen to wakeup early (no timer or course) ill go to a cafe and work on my foreign language ability for an hour or two, then go try some local food with this girl she recommended

today i decided for my main studies to be working on my foreign language ability, wrote essays for a project, and finished a chapter of my book

i wonder what i’ll do tomorrow. if i happen to wakeup early (no timer or course) ill go to a cafe and work on my foreign language ability for an hour or two, then go try some local food with this girl she recommended

I will figure how to businessmaxx and create a system where it all runs by itself and join you one day

But for now I'm stuck as a weekendcel. Only allowed to have fun 2/7 days of the week

if they dont steal too much taxes and other insurances ill have almost 100k usd in a year
imagine there are retards working all the time in their twenties and thirties and taking 20 days off a year, you should fucking live in a tent in best city you could find and eat pagpag and fried rats if you cant afford living in a hotel
just live bastard!! if not now then when?

if they dont steal too much taxes and other insurances ill have almost 100k usd in a year
imagine there are retards working all the time in their twenties and thirties and taking 20 days off a year, you should fucking live in a tent in best city you could find and eat pagpag and fried rats if you cant afford living in a hotel
just live bastard!! if not now then when?
agreed. working yourself to the bone kills a lot of people and also i hate women so goddamn much you have no idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back