mcdonald’s istanbul turkey review

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
first thing i do in a new country is always try the mcdonald’s

price is good and a bit more expensive than thai mcdonalds

not that much of a varied menu. very basic and didn’t have computers to order so had to talk to people

anyways, ordered the classic, beef burger, chicken sandwich, large fries, coke zero. also got some chicken tenders

the chicken was terrible and subpar however the beef burger was interesting. tasted like doner

overall i give it a 6/10
IMG 5231

mcdonalds has gone to shit. it was way better in the 90s throutgh early 2000s. remember that gay nigger jew lover movie supersize my circumcucked cock? fucking shit was so gay.

mcdonalds has gone to shit. it was way better in the 90s throutgh early 2000s. remember that gay nigger jew lover movie supersize my circumcucked cock? fucking shit was so gay.
Dude showed how preservatives work ooh so scary…fuck him for that shit no one expects healthy food at McDonald’s if you don’t like it then don’t fucking eat there

Yea he’s a mcfaggot

this guy did the same thing as him and nothing even happened.

what ever happened to these to? generation soy got rid of them. i havent seen one of these in a long time.

what ever happened to these guys to. fucking gay as shit cucked twisted world.

first thing i do in a new country is always try the mcdonald’s

price is good and a bit more expensive than thai mcdonalds

not that much of a varied menu. very basic and didn’t have computers to order so had to talk to people

anyways, ordered the classic, beef burger, chicken sandwich, large fries, coke zero. also got some chicken tenders

the chicken was terrible and subpar however the beef burger was interesting. tasted like doner

overall i give it a 6/10
View attachment 2193
lol you had to talk to people. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back