mcdonald’s indonesia review

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
nothing out of the ordinary,

started off with the usual, 1 beef burger and 1 chicken sandwich

gonna have to take a point off for not having zero calorie coke

they gave me plenty of ketchup. ordered some garlic mayo fries which wasn’t that good. the original fries were good and extra salty it seemed

also ordered some korean garlic chicken. not too bad

spicy chicken mc nuggets weren’t good and very bland

overall i give it a 6.5/10

if you order regular items on the menu that you can find anywhere in the world, then it’s a bit above average however their country specific menu items weren’t all too special
IMG 7087

you need to try some chicken satay, with peanut sauce.

how do you find the taxis? take blue bird, they are supposed to talk english. Although most don't.

silver bird, is a bit higher class, and a bit moe expensive. but blue bird is cheap. The tuktuks are also cheapest way to get around. but you usually need to speak indo

go to glodok mall or other malls like that. And you will find ALOT of girls to hit on.

cause your a foreigner, it will be much easier to pick up pussy

how do you find the taxis? take blue bird, they are supposed to talk english. Although most don't.

silver bird, is a bit higher class, and a bit moe expensive. but blue bird is cheap. The tuktuks are also cheapest way to get around. but you usually need to speak indo

go to glodok mall or other malls like that. And you will find ALOT of girls to hit on.

ps, the malls are fucking huge huh?

i use grab

i’ll go to glodok later, is that the best mall?

at this cafe rn
IMG 7103IMG 7105IMG 7106

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back