Geomax manila (makati) tinder experience

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
i always had pretty good results in manila even though similarly to thailand most of my matches were disgusting trans

you think flipeenas are ok with coming to my hotel straight after tinder convo/just after a coffee?
i had no problem with that in bangkok

ok fuck this thread and country for niggers, i just bought ticket to hong kong
i will not risk my life to spunk

when you going to hong kong
13 january
first ill be in china on transit visa for 3 days and im leaving to hongkong (i think its sufficient for transit visa as it counts leaving china i guess) for maybe like a week
and then im going back to BANG COCK for like 4th time

i might be jobless skinny ugly bastard semi autistic with weird face son of cunt but all of this doesnt matter im fucking white........ god thank you for making me white i had 30% chance to be pajeet and 30% chance to be ching chiang chong

actually id prefer to go bangkok first and COOOOOOOOOOOOOM for some time before i go to china as all i think about now is RAPE
but this flight to china i took is great, direct one way ticket for 240 usd with big luggage ima lucky bastard

also im white

after 30 minutes of pumping her pussy from behind in doggy my dick was so numb and her pussy was so wet and loose i fucked an air for 3-4 strokes before i acknowledged the fact my dick popped off her vagana

after 30 minutes of pumping her pussy from behind in doggy my dick was so numb and her pussy was so wet and loose i fucked an air for 3-4 strokes before i acknowledged the fact my dick popped off her vagana
thats exactly how it was for me i was fucking the air while she was laying down flat i already came once so my cock was so dead and numb from circumcucking.

i dont have any
i won green card lottery but im not going this path they want me to take covid and many other vaxes
for what
for a possibility to work in burger? fuck you niggers
It's not about you, fool. You are a tool to them and a way to level up in this world. Wake up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back