live your life like luffy from one piece

live for adventure and not the treasure at the end

meet people nobody has met

explore without bounds

go where nobody has gone before

im overdoing fucking and dating and shit maybe it would work if i dump them all after one night but im too nice
this lifestyle is not for me i guess

im overdoing fucking and dating and shit maybe it would work if i dump them all after one night but im too nice
this lifestyle is not for me i guess
Can you tell me what country? And how do you get to meet the women? And how do you date them, do you like take them out on dates or do they just come to fuck you? And how much do you spend a month living there? Thank you!

Can you tell me what country? And how do you get to meet the women? And how do you date them, do you like take them out on dates or do they just come to fuck you? And how much do you spend a month living there? Thank you!
korea, japan, china, i spent all my money flying between those recently
there is no single way, cold approaching on the street is not for me im not dealing good with rejections even though they'd be mostly caused by language barrier. people here dont speak english. at all. sometimes they dont speak english even at hotel lobby and they use translator
had women come over to me without dates, they just needed white dick inside
so its mostly dating apps specificaly for particular country check sticked this autist kid made a good guide

i spend probably like 4-5k usd a month living like this, going different countries and 4-5 star hotels for 2-5 nights and im gone again

if you just want to stay in cheap hotel in cheap country it could be like 700-1000 usd a month easily.
i believe thailand is best for first timers they dont speak english very good but you cant feel this language barrier because theyre all very friendly and its not awkward like in china japan korea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back