NSFW Let’s Get @ QuantativeAnalyticalBS Banned

Ban @QuantativeAnalyticalBS

• Total voters
he’s high iq and even though i have my doubts about his true self, he’s fine to stay in my eyes
you’re right. but i think you should ban him for at least like a week just to piss him off.

i'm against banning him. he's an asshole but he's smart, this forum needs people with brain to counter all these morons who think science is gay.

and btw wrong category, this is ban appeals, not geomaxxing.
he uses science only when he needs to defend his rice dick in arguments tho

he uses science only when he needs to defend his rice dick in arguments tho
honestly i don't think he's a rice dick. he dug so deep into his tallcel theory and specifically focused on the very tall people above 190cm. he collected decent scientific studies and protects it like his baby. look at how he freaked out when i challenged it https://geomax.me/threads/the-height-pill-is-wrong-black-pill-refuted.4713/
it's very unlikely a rice dick would be that tall. he would be fucking Sagat then.

h

hes not high iq, he just clings to 1 study about evolutionary biology to help him create an alternate reality where foreigners arent fucking his women in the masses
Here's a screen recording of a leading worldwide portal for science. They have all of the previous scientific facts I have mentioned in the past documented on their website.

Race mixers are outliers. They aren't the norm. It is you who is living in a fantasy world.
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240510_025731_Chrome.mp4

honestly i don't think he's a rice dick. he dug so deep into his tallcel theory and specifically focused on the very tall people above 190cm. he collected decent scientific studies and protects it like his baby. look at how he freaked out when i challenged it https://geomax.me/threads/the-height-pill-is-wrong-black-pill-refuted.4713/
it's very unlikely a rice dick would be that tall. he would be fucking Sagat then.

or maybe hes just larping about being 6ft4 too along with larping about being white?

you really believe 6ft4 white guys are lurking incel forums trying to defend ricecels in every thread? u just lost respect in my books, so low iq

or maybe hes just larping about being 6ft4 too along with larping about being white?
i have taken that into consideration. but he looked deep into these studies, the one he posted is quite elaborate and he also carefully dissected the one i posted. it wouldn't make sense to put in this effort just for some troll role in an anonymous forum. i'm convinced that he is tall and not larping.

so the only reason left to ban him would be that he is an asshole and constantly insulting people. but then again if we start banning for people for that reason then probably half of the forum would have to get banned.

you really believe 6ft4 white guys are lurking incel forums trying to defend ricecels in every thread? u just lost respect in my books, so low iq
I am 6ft 4in and white. No, I'm not protecting asian males. I'm simply stating a fact that all races of people's primarily prefer their own kind. The people who don't are normally unattractive or weird in some kind of way. There are cases where men from other racial groups can use their status/wealth to get a high quality woman of another race, but even this isn't that common.

I am 6ft 4in and white. No, I'm not protecting asian males. I'm simply stating a fact that all races of people's primarily prefer their own kind. The people who don't are normally unattractive or weird in some kind of way. There are cases where men from other racial groups can use their status/wealth to get a high quality woman of another race, but even this isn't that common.
you're not larping and you're not defending asian males.

the problem is actually that you are discouraging people from geomaxxing because you're blackpill overdosed and then you insult them if they don't believe you. like here where you tried to convince @cool that he wouldn't stand a chance to get light skinned asian in his foreign semester and then you started insulting him out of nothing.

just stop being an asshole and then you won't get kicked out of every community.

the problem is actually that you are discouraging people from geomaxxing because you're blackpill overdosed and then you insult them if they don't believe you. like here where you tried to convince @cool that he wouldn't stand a chance to get light skinned asian in his foreign semester and then you started insulting him out of nothing
It is utterly delusional for any non Asian male to believe he's going to get with a high class, pale skinned asian girl. It's more luck based than anything.

Most of you males on this forum are larping and peddle nonsense to make yourselves look like big shots. I'm realistic about where I stand. I am not going to delude myself with notions of grandeur.

just stop being an asshole and then you won't get kicked out of every community.
I'm an individualistic man doing my own thing. I will continue doing me and if you don't like that, you can go and fuck yourself.

It is utterly delusional for any non Asian male to believe he's going to get with a high class, pale skinned asian girl. It's more luck based than anything.

Most of you males on this forum are larping and peddle nonsense to make yourselves look like big shots. I'm realistic about where I stand. I am not going to delude myself with notions of grandeur.

I'm an individualistic man doing my own thing. I will continue doing me and if you don't like that, you can go and fuck yourself.
This is exactly what he's talking about. Comes across mad autistic

Go back and read that thread thats not what you were saying, you were claiming that as a white guy I am banished to betabuxxing dark brown sea monkes :ROFLMAO: jfl YOU are the delusional one. You might have the most blackpill brainrot I have ever seen.

You are also just needlessly hostile, hateful, and give off extreme autism energy. Assuming you don't larp about your stats, you are a 6'4 ripped white dude and somehow haven't had sex in 10 years or whatever despite trying. It's evident from your posts that you are autistic, but that is just insane.

My honest thoughts are that you can't get laid because of your autism so you cope with blackpill, and try to demoralize others so they can be on your level. Really sad.

Last edited:
Go back and read that thread thats not what you were saying, you were claiming that as a white guy I am banished to betabuxxing dark brown sea monkes :ROFLMAO: jfl YOU are the delusional one. You might have the most blackpill brainrot I have ever seen.

You are also just needlessly hostile, hateful, and give off extreme autism energy. Assuming you don't larp about your stats, you are a 6'4 ripped white dude and somehow haven't had sex in 10 years or whatever despite trying. It's evident from your posts that you are autistic, but that is just insane.

My honest thoughts are that you can't get laid because of your autism so you cope with blackpill, and try to demoralize others so they can be on your level. Really sad.
I at least get laid in burgerland despite not being attractive (only mid women obvs) but he'll talk mad shit about my appearance and claim that he can't get laid in SEA. It has to be the autism. Some people can't come across as NT for even one second. I doubt he's 6'4 though. He's probably shorter than me.

This is exactly what he's talking about. Comes across mad autistic

A lot of the users on here are delusional and low T, such as @KingOfAsia

Behaviour can't stop someone from getting laid. You're deformed and weird. No one cares whether you're NT or not. Because you look non NT. I would know this considering I used to be ugly as fuck.

Why the fuck do you think women are in relationships with abusive men that beat them? Because they find them attractive despite their behaviour being bad.

Behaviour can't stop someone from getting laid. You're deformed and weird. No one cares whether you're NT or not. Because you look non NT. I would know this considering I used to be ugly as fuck.

Why the fuck do you think women are in relationships with abusive men that beat them? Because they find them attractive despite their behaviour being bad.
God you're insufferable and low IQ. The blackpill is retard shit who gives a fuck.

Having arthritis in my jaw causing some recession is not the same thing as being literally deformed. Plus I'm tall and frame mog most
Yes, it is, dipshit. Women can pick up on it when analysing your face. Muh tall, no one cares.

Wow, Mr big shot fucks landwhales, congratulations. I've always rejected sub 3 women because I have what's called self respect, something you're clearly lacking.

Yes, it is, dipshit. Women can pick up on it when analysing your face. Muh tall, no one cares.

Wow, Mr big shot fucks landwhales, congratulations. I've always rejected sub 3 women because I have what's called self respect, something you're clearly lacking.
You're such an annoying autistic retard.
Mentalcel shit. And no I fuck average chicks that aren't prime Stacy, but you'd still fuck you absolute failure. They just wouldn't be able to stomach your autism.

Mentalcel shit. And no I fuck average chicks that aren't prime Stacy, but you'd still fuck you absolute failure. They just wouldn't be able to stomach your autism.
Anyway I'm done with this retarded conversation. Who gives a fuck

You ain't fucking shit except whales. You're on this forum 24/7.

You're fat and heavily facially deformed with arthritis. Need I say more?

I at least get laid in burgerland despite not being attractive (only mid women obvs) but he'll talk mad shit about my appearance and claim that he can't get laid in SEA. It has to be the autism. Some people can't come across as NT for even one second. I doubt he's 6'4 though. He's probably shorter than me.
do you think I’m NT?

This is what I said:
"That's an outlier. The majority who're high tier don't date out. Even in the West, the majority of WMAF is WM betabuxxing old maids."

You are a moron to say the least.

This is what I said:
"That's an outlier. The majority who're high tier don't date out. Even in the West, the majority of WMAF is WM betabuxxing old maids."

You are a moron to say the least.
Here is exactly what you said:
"That's 99% of the women you're going to get, I hate to break the news to you." (refering to DARK brown sea monkes")
"Even in the West, the majority of WMAF is WM betabuxxing old maids."
"The dregs of the asian race are dating out"

You also went on a massive dnrd autistic meltdown cope about evolutionary theory and why asians don't like white men and why women don't like tall men despite literally any human with a functioning brain being able to tell you these things are false.

Honestly the only way I can rationalize this is that you are grasping at every straw to cope with the fact NO ONE, NOT EVEN ASIANS WANT YOU because you are an insufferable autistic freak.

Please use your brain for one fucking second man.

According to this survey 42% of Autistic people had never had a partner as opposed to 21% of NTs, and 60% had no form of sexual experience as opposed to 18% of NTs:
https://www.frontiersin.org/files/Artic ... 6-t001.jpg

According to this survey of parents of Autistic adolescents only 1.5% of them had sexual experience and only 7.7% were in a relationship despite 69.2% of them desiring one:
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _Disorders

I'm sorry but there's no 6'4 jacked white htn for your autistic internet nuked brain.

Just fucking lol at the lengths you go to cope. There is literally no other reason that someone with those stats couldn't get laid. Normies are getting laid everyday, you exaggerate the blackpill so hard and come up with these asinine copes because it's the only way for your autistic brain to make sense of it, it's so tragic.

Do some reflecting on your life. If even on a niche incel forum you manage to become hated and seen as a completely insufferable loser cancer by everyone there is something deeply wrong with you.

Last edited:
Here is exactly what you said:
"That's 99% of the women you're going to get, I hate to break the news to you." (refering to DARK brown sea monkes")

You also went on a massive dnrd autistic meltdown cope about evolutionary theory and why asians don't like white men and why women don't like tall men despite literally any human with a functioning brain being able to tell you these things are false.

Honestly the only way I can rationalize this is that you are grasping at every straw to cope with the fact NO ONE, NOT EVEN ASIANS WANT YOU because you are an insufferable autistic freak.

Please use your brain for one fucking second man.

According to this survey 42% of Autistic people had never had a partner as opposed to 21% of NTs, and 60% had no form of sexual experience as opposed to 18% of NTs:
https://www.frontiersin.org/files/Artic ... 6-t001.jpg

According to this survey of parents of Autistic adolescents only 1.5% of them had sexual experience and only 7.7% were in a relationship despite 69.2% of them desiring one:
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _Disorders

I'm sorry but there's no 6'4 jacked white htn for your autistic internet nuked brain.

Just fucking lol at the lengths you go to cope. There is literally no other reason that someone with those stats couldn't get laid. Normies are getting laid everyday, you exaggerate the blackpill so hard and come up with these asinine copes because it's the only way for your autistic brain to make sense of it, it's so tragic.

Do some reflecting on your life. If even on a niche incel forum you manage to become hated and seen as a completely insufferable loser cancer by everyone there is something deeply wrong with you.
Goddamn son lmao you owned him so fucking hard

dude you realize that i was defending your ass here against a bunch of people who hate you because i didn't want you to get kicked out of the community for false accusations? up to the point where they start attacking me. and what do you do? you keep pissing off everyone around you including me. your isolation is self-made. stop sucking the blackpill and start changing your sociopath behaviour.

dude you realize that i was defending your ass here against a bunch of people who hate you because i didn't want you to get kicked out of the community for false accusations? up to the point where they start attacking me. and what do you do? you keep pissing off everyone around you including me. your isolation is self-made. stop sucking the blackpill and start changing your sociopath behaviour.
he's probably doing it on purpose. I don't think someone can be that stupid.

I stand by this because it's true.
I'm simply stating the facts. It is you who is having the schizo meltdown for incoherently saying cope over and over again.

Clinically tall men are seen as too tall by most women. I have presented evidence to support my claim. Whereas, you've only presented ad hominems.

All of the available data shows that autistics men are uglier, poorer and lower status. Until other factors such as looks, status and wealth are ruled out, you can't claim it's primarily down to their behaviour. Behaviour can't stop a man from getting laid. Men who're murderers, criminals, junkies, homeless, chronically unemployed etc, can all get laid because women find them to be physically attractive even though they're behaviourally anti social and low in status.

The average age of the sample was 14, LOL.

The HF group, a multiple regression showed that child age (B=.203, SE =.444, p=.027) but not SRS-2Total Score (B=.167, SE =.093, p=.069) significantly predicted NSTC.

A series of hierarchical linear regression analysesshowed that, of the five SRS-2 subscales, only social cognition and social motivation were predictive of NSTC after controlling for child age.'

Correlation doesn't equal causation. Until looks and socio-economic status are ruled out, the findings of the study are worthless. You've just wasted my time and the people who are reading this.

Honestly the only way I can rationalize this is that you are grasping at every straw to cope with the fact NO ONE, NOT EVEN ASIANS WANT YOU because you are an insufferable autistic frfreak
You're a normie piece of shit. I find your nature utterly repulsive. I don't want ANYTHING to do with males like you online or IRL. Let's keep this discussion on women, shall we.

Keep seething, normie.

Just fucking lol at the lengths you go to cope. There is literally no other reason that someone with those stats couldn't get laid. Normies are getting laid everyday, you exaggerate the blackpill so hard and come up with these asinine copes because it's the only way for your autistic brain to make sense of it, it's so tragic
Normies aren't getting laid everyday with women who they desire. Most relationships are normies betabuxing used up cum dumpster women who are post prime. Most normies have nothing to offer a woman. The only reason the normie lame arse are even in relationships is down to their submission and utter commitment within the confines of a relationship that a woman rules over. It really highlights the inherent cucked mentality of the normie male. You suck off the state and the social order and then you go home to get pegged by 'your' wives. You freaks sicken me to the core.

Last edited:
Oh yeah totally. People don't normally refer to the people they like as being "assholes." It is YOU who is the sociopathic. You are born one. I was not.

You're all in sync with one another like a hive all down to the fact that you are all behaviourally submissive normies. It find it fascinating how in sync the normie male is with one another. What can one expect when you all have small dicks and short height.

Oh yeah totally. People don't normally refer to the people they like as being "assholes." It is YOU who is the sociopathic. You are born one. I was not.
i didn't say i like you, i just tried to save you from being kicked for false accusations like fake height and nationality.

you started insulting me out of nothing in the height debate like you do it with everyone. how do you expect people to like you then?

once again your reply to @cool is disgusting:
You're a normie piece of shit. I find your nature utterly repulsive. I don't want ANYTHING to do with males like you online or IRL.
you are clearly incompatible with any community.

i haven't actually cast my vote here yet but i will choose yes now. take it as a lesson that behaviour does matter.

may the guillotine fall on your head...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back