NSFW Let’s Get @ QuantativeAnalyticalBS Banned

Ban @QuantativeAnalyticalBS

• Total voters
i didn't say i like you, i just tried to save you from being kicked for false accusations like fake height and nationality.
You don't attack someone you're defending. You are playing on two fronts. I am no fool. You can go and fuck yourself.

you started insulting me out of nothing in the height debate like you do it with everyone. how do you expect people to like you then?
Because you linked a chart that some incel in his basement created and then you linked a study that I easily refuted. You are text book stupid and always will be.

once again your reply to @cool is disgusting:
Shut your mouth you effeminate normie male.
you are clearly incompatible with any community.

i haven't actually cast my vote here yet but i will choose yes now. take it as a lesson that behaviour does matter.

may the guillotine fall on your head...
Your mind was already made up. You are ruining geomaxing for men who are worthy of it. You've been on this forum for two minutes. I have contributed a lot of concepts and ideas to this forum. You are new here. Know your place.

A lot of the users on here are delusional and low T, such as @KingOfAsia

Behaviour can't stop someone from getting laid. You're deformed and weird. No one cares whether you're NT or not. Because you look non NT. I would know this considering I used to be ugly as fuck.

Why the fuck do you think women are in relationships with abusive men that beat them? Because they find them attractive despite their behaviour being bad.
cope faggot

im 6/10 at least and get no foids because im high inhib and non nt

my HTB oneitis is literally with a short curry who is outgoing and NT

Your mind was already made up. You are ruining geomaxing for men who are worthy of it.
i know it doesn't fit into your deterministic world but my mind was not made up. you just made it clear how much you despise everyone here. what do you even want here then? your mission seems to be to drag everyone down into your abyss.

You've been on this forum for two minutes. I have contributed a lot of concepts and ideas to this forum. You are new here. Know your place.
you are using your "concepts and ideas" to demoralize others and you are not showing the slightest intention of changing that. this forum is not intended to be an incel hell and alex asked me to stay and make this place good. being an asshole for a long time doesn't give you credit as you can see by the voting results.

i know it doesn't fit into your deterministic world but my mind was not made up. you just made it clear how much you despise everyone here. what do you even want here then? your mission seems to be to drag everyone down into your abyss.
Clearly you're salty about the ass whooping I did to you. You came at me with the typical NPC black pill pseudoscientific talking point of a linear height correlation.

No, I only despise males like you.

you are using your "concepts and ideas" to demoralize others and you are not showing the slightest intention of changing that. this forum is not intended to be an incel hell and alex asked me to stay and make this place good. being an asshole for a long time doesn't give you credit as you can see by the voting results.
Scientific theories are more than concepts and ideas when they are actualize to theory status. I find males like you who live in a state of delusion utterly cringeworthy. You're the one who used incel talking point to counter my post which was actually disproving a common incel belief about the height pill. I may be an involuntary celibate, but I'm not an incel ideologically, unlike YOU. Quit twisting the facts you psychopath.

Good. The more of you that vote yes, the more fueled up I get.

Good. The more of you that vote yes, the more fueled up I get.
i see. well then, this was the second succesful petition to ban you so there should be enough fuel to launch your rocket.

have you noticed how the yes votes kept increasing during your pathetic pleading?

just make a poll if you want someone banned and if it gets a majority i’ll get rid of them
@AlexBrown84 when does the rocket launch?

@user a wise choice of yours to make the votes visible.

@QuantativeAnalyticalBS has voted in his own favor, so obviously that doesn't count. -1 for the no votes.

also who the fuck is @Crucesignatus?? he has ZERO posts. the only action he has ever performed in this forum is to vote for this sucker to stay. probably his puppet.

your days are numbered, sucker.

it’s too close

if it was like 90% and up for yes, then i would’ve
you said a majority and that means >50%. immediately after your statement this poll was opened. you have given people the impression that they have a tool to get rid of destructive members. if you change the rules afterwards you are making a joke out of this community.

>90% is never going to happen and you know it. there are enough people here who just want wild anarchy and are against banning in general.

you said a majority and that means >50%. immediately after your statement this poll was opened. you have given people the impression that they have a tool to get rid of destructive members. if you change the rules afterwards you are making a joke out of this community.

>90% is never going to happen and you know it. there are enough people here who just want wild anarchy and are against banning in general.
he has broken no rules. it would be more of a joke to ban someone just because a slight majority voted in favor of it

and 90% is possible if he is truly despised

plus i’ve banned people this way before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back