LATAM > SEA

Copium

Not so Well-known Member
Mar 3, 2024
Pros
1. Hotter women than SEA
164D1D8D AA68 49FD A69C DF9B78683350
Asian Dating: How Different are Thai Women from Filipino Women ...

2. Your Children will not look like ERs

Elliot Rodger: How misogynist killer became 'incel hero'

Francisco Lachowski (@chico_lachowski) / X

3. More Expensive than SEA
This is Better because it keeps out the Riff Raft So you have less White Competition (JBW)
It also has more infrastructure so you can continue to live your Western life unlike Philippians,Thailand ect.

(Its also not that much more expensive Philippians avg wage 3,950 per year vs Colombia 6,500 so both broke lol)

Gold Us Dollar Symbol Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Dollar Sign,  Stereoscopic Image, Three Dimensional - iStock

Cons
1. More Expensive
While the higher expense will make it harder to afford it. The money diffrence will keep out riff raft

2. Not many Chinks
Only a con if your into ruining your bloodline lol
Progressive discrimination: Your kids matter, unless they're Asian | The  Hill

3. Higher STI Risk

The only legitimate con about LATAM (Just make sure before you go to get all the vaccines)
Cortisone Shots (Steroid Injections): Benefits & Side Effects

4. Higher Crime
Doesnt matter as long as you stay in the main city (also dont be dumb and go to a girls place the first night lol)

PsBattle: Guy in a ski mask : r ...

Both
1. Nice Natural beauty in both
Brazil rio de janeiro sugar loaf

In short both are great places to go HOWEVER if you dont want to ruin your bloodline the EZ pick is LATAM

Last edited:
It really comes down to one thing.

LATAM. Go there if you're heterosexual, because you're attracted to big tits and big asses.

SEA. Go there if you're homosexual or pedophile, because you're attracted to boyish/childish features (no tits and no ass, small height).

LATAM and SEA are so different, makes no sense to compare it
try both

there's lots of pros and cons to both and many you haven't mentioned
timezone
visas
culture

LATAM and SEA are so different, makes no sense to compare it
try both

there's lots of pros and cons to both and many you haven't mentioned
timezone
visas
culture
timezone benefits LATAM due to brazil and colombia only being an hour ahead of et
brazil and colombia are pretty easy to get a visa for and culture is pure cope

Average SEA dickrider

timezone benefits LATAM due to brazil and colombia only being an hour ahead of et
brazil and colombia are pretty easy to get a visa for and culture is pure cope

Average SEA dickrider
yes, i know
timezone is best in latam because most remote workers work for the US
and visas are much easier there

culture is important if you want to integrate
usually latam has similar culture to western world, and language easy to learn too vs SEA

i'm not defending SEA, i'm saying the opposite
both have lots of good things

@Copium most of this is true. but you forgot the biggest pro and the biggest con of LATAM:

pro:
languages!
spanish is easy to learn and it's a whole different game if you speak it, you get way closer to the women emotionally and they build more trust

con:
women are way too fat!
it will drastically reduce the pool of desirable women

@Copium most of this is true. but you forgot the biggest pro and the biggest con of LATAM:

pro:
languages!
spanish is easy to learn and it's a whole different game if you speak it, you get way closer to the women emotionally and they build more trust

con:
women are way too fat!
it will drastically reduce the pool of desirable women
for the language thing its pretty easy to learn basic Portuguese and Spanish. In about 1 year by living in those countries your language and speaking skills will go up. Portuguese and Spanish are one of the easiest languages to learn as an american. As for the obesity rates for Brazil its 3/10 which is much better than the 70 percent in US. Plus due to jbw and how short latino men are your smv as an 5/10 5'10 man will easily be 7. Plus your a foreigner so some girls might bump you up to an 8

It really comes down to one thing.

LATAM. Go there if you're heterosexual, because you're attracted to big tits and big asses.

SEA. Go there if you're homosexual or pedophile, because you're attracted to boyish/childish features (no tits and no ass, small height).
go everywhere fuck all of them

for the language thing its pretty easy to learn basic Portuguese and Spanish. In about 1 year by living in those countries your language and speaking skills will go up. Portuguese and Spanish are one of the easiest languages to learn as an american. As for the obesity rates for Brazil its 3/10 which is much better than the 70 percent in US. Plus due to jbw and how short latino men are your smv as an 5/10 5'10 man will easily be 7. Plus your a foreigner so some girls might bump you up to an 8
i saw a lot of fat people when i was in brazil. they're on the way to become USA regarding fatness. also the food is mostly terrible.

Another one is the hookup culture vs conservative culture, and less connecting flights with other countries along to being pulled a gun to your head everytime you walk out of the apartment

Latam works better for me and my biz due to timezones. Biggest hangup tho is I hate fat women, even chubby is too much for me. Which cities or countries have the skinniest foids?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back