light to medium brown
medium brown

dark brown

dark brown
dark brown

light/medium brown

the paper white doll looking korean girls in real life = brown people

brown

white girl in korea is taller than the men and alone, refuses to date korean guys. theyre just russian girls going to the nearest rich country to earn more money

Screenshot 2024 04 26 215127

meanwhile white guys are with korean girls

koreans are not white, theyre not even fair skinned. theyre not even light brown, theyre more like medium brown

EVEN indians in UK are lighter skinned than koreans yet they try look down on them, despite uk indians mog them in skin colour, face, height

ethnics would rather commit suicide than admit koreans are brown people tho

because they dont wanna admit they're getting surgery and bleaching to look european, theyd rather it be another asian

ethnic propaganda will make you believe the opposite of everything in this thread(reality) though

Last edited:
that's 100% him lol
i made it cos on reddit passport bros subreddit. everyone keeps saying dont go korea cos ur competition is really tall and pale so its hard mode.

despite theyre short, dark brown, squinty

people are so delusional about korea

so i had to give them reality check

but of course there were hundreds of seething deathnics in the comments in denial despite the video of reality is right there in their face

i made it cos on reddit passport bros subreddit. everyone keeps saying dont go korea cos ur competition is really tall and pale so its hard mode

people are so delusional about korea

so i had to give them reality check

but of course there were hundreds of seething deathnics in the comments in denial despite the video of reality is right there in their face
passport bro is a black and spic term thing

anglos like ourselves just say we’re traveling somewhere

how does everyone recognise me just from what i type , its crazy
because no other white person cares about skin color in korea that much
and you write like youre trying to convince yourself to your own bullshit

because no other white person cares about skin color in korea that much
and you write like youre trying to convince yourself to your own bullshit
Are you jealous u don't have white skin

and why exactly is reddit upvotes a detriment to whether something is successful or not?

haha
r u retarded my nigga? we are not talking about being successful, he stated everyone laughs at me but clearly king of asia is a joke in every place he goes to and 150 comments without single like shows that very well. clown at every forum he goes to, laughed at by incels and normies

Cucks supress you for saying the truth, just remember your masters goyim or take it in the ass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back