Vent @KingOfAsia was a brave man

NiggerLover

coping baldcel
Mar 15, 2024
@KingOfAsia despite ethnic doubters provided top tier science, explaining how easy is for white guys to slay in SEA. I can guarantee that in 50 years you will see KingOfAsia in history books, how people of our time thought he was crazy but then people realized he was right. He is one of the first pioneers to go in depth explaining science behind white cock and what it does to gook brain. He discovered that curtains blonde hairstyle was best. He did many discoveries that we will read in books.

Every day many doubters pissed him off on this forum. But he still kept going. He never gave up. Because he was willing to do whatever it takes to prove his theories. Every he would work and put all his heart into his craft. I just want to thank him, he's really good person for providing this invaluable information for free.

We should aspire to be more like him (I mean white). We should encourage him to do more scientific research and be his friend. P.S. if you're nigger/ethnic, don't message him, he's only talking to nt white people

It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the whole world will know I was right. - @KingOfAsia

His new arc is larping as a curry on org jfl

@KingOfAsia you glow so hard boyo, most distinct posting style.

he can’t stop bullying ethnics

how does everyone always recognise me from what i type

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back