Just lost my virginity to a prostitute

hyberzerbidome

Jan 3, 2023

Brazilian girl. She was nice. She wasn't that pretty but had a nice body.

I lasted surprisingly long, nearly 30 minutes. I couldn't get it up to a decent size for a while. I'm usually bigger that 7 but for probably the first half of it I was in the 6 range. I came inside her with the condom on in pronebone position. I enjoyed the sex a lot to be honest.

But that post-nut-clarity, man... As soon as I left I felt disgusting. Like a rabid dog. I understand how people say that sex doesn't make you happy now.

I felt that I had sinned greatly and wanted nothing more than to go to confession, but there's no one in the church.

Feeling optimistic though now, as my mind is clear for the first time in a while.

@fjor2096
@geomaxer
@Bestimmung
@Solar

Men don't have a hymen. This is Webster's 1828 dictionary not this New Age kike inverted dictionary.
A dictionary should display how people use the words, not their historic meanics.

Worlds are all man made anyway so the current definition for the usage of the world should be used.

A dictionary should display how people use the words, not their historic meanics.

Worlds are all man made anyway so the current definition for the usage of the world should be used.

Point is (and you are right btw) that all words are man made and they can be basically altered or inverted from the original or source meanings.

People calling men 'virgins' NOW actually mean losers, weirdos, etc. Same with the word 'incel'. That word now means misogynist or terrorist even.

That's why you should be careful about calling yourself anything, any title that's disruptive to your spirit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back