Story job interview tomorrow but probably too hard

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
senior cloud engineer for like 90k usd/yr, its more than president of my country
i would be in top 0.1% earners in my country

they invited me for interview but i know already it will be embarasing

are you anxious before job interviews? im not, actually

my first job interview was one of most pathetic experience in my life, it was before covid so i had to go to their office
i looked like 13 years old and hr whore was laughing at me constantly with engineer and they asked me hardest questions you can pick to have fun mogging incel bastard

going out for dates builds your character, its not big deal to make complete retard of yourself in front of 1 or 2 people

"A Kenyan legislator’s monthly salary was in 2018 recorded at $13,740, putting the annual wage bill for parliament at $60 million. The average monthly salary for Ugandan MPs was recorded at $8,715, slightly more than half that of Kenya. Ugandans was said to spend $45 million annually to pay the salaries of their MPs. Tanzania came in as number five, paying their legislators a monthly salary of $7,266, meaning that the economy dishes out $31 million per year to pay their MPs, half of what Kenya spends."

less than some of african MPs

"A Kenyan legislator’s monthly salary was in 2018 recorded at $13,740, putting the annual wage bill for parliament at $60 million. The average monthly salary for Ugandan MPs was recorded at $8,715, slightly more than half that of Kenya. Ugandans was said to spend $45 million annually to pay the salaries of their MPs. Tanzania came in as number five, paying their legislators a monthly salary of $7,266, meaning that the economy dishes out $31 million per year to pay their MPs, half of what Kenya spends."

less than some of african MPs
MP?

i cant even prepare for this interview, they put 8 different huge areas in job posting
im rotting and listening to songs girls were turning on for our sexy time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back