jbw tondo maxing. true path to ascension. 100% success rate.

Yea in America they were doing everything they could to make people get Covid vax - my work was about to require it before it got overturned in the courts so I never had to. Other vaccines are required at birth and without them you can’t go to public school. Also the wiener thing is pushed on parents at the hospital “it’s cleaner” “most parents do this for their kids”. America is less free in a lot of ways than the average “third world” country

Yea in America they were doing everything they could to make people get Covid vax - my work was about to require it before it got overturned in the courts so I never had to. Other vaccines are required at birth and without them you can’t go to public school. Also the wiener thing is pushed on parents at the hospital “it’s cleaner” “most parents do this for their kids”. America is less free in a lot of ways than the average “third world” country
we need retribution against soyciety.

Other vaccines are required at birth and without them you can’t go to public school.
lmao
there is no such thing in ee but with covid vaccine they wanted to force it by making it required for working (we dont force you, you can not take it and just rot on the street)

lmao
there is no such thing in ee but with covid vaccine they wanted to force it by making it required for working (we dont force you, you can not take it and just rot on the street)
The best part here was the lockdown itself - I was technically “required labor” or some shit so I was working making bank on top of getting stimulus checks while most people had to stay home and go broke. Was pretty great actually - roads were almost empty and people got out of your fucking way when you walked by.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back