jbw tondo maxing. true path to ascension. 100% success rate.

this guy thinks he almost died there. youll end up ascending or die. its worth it as a last effort for ascending.

i found the easiest place for ascension in all of the philippines. its called tondo. this guy went there and isnt even white and was a celebrity in a few minutes of arriving there. he had a whole crowd following him and every family wanted him to go to their houses and fed him food.
Broooootal

i found the easiest place for ascension in all of the philippines. its called tondo. this guy went there and isnt even white and was a celebrity in a few minutes of arriving there. he had a whole crowd following him and every family wanted him to go to their houses and fed him food.
Legit tbh, but everything will be globohomoed soon, after that you need to go to the depths of the monkey jungle where no foids have ever seen a phone before and haven't been indoctrinated by the west, you need poor foids that cant even buy a $30 walmart phone, and they all sleep on dirt

View attachment SaveInsta.App - 3180407594921298419.mp4

this guy thinks he almost died there. youll end up ascending or die. its worth it as a last effort for ascending.
They need a warning the little ones before they get circumcucked at 9 or 11? They need to avoid their cucking

how long do you think until you are going to go there and how long until you ascend? what regions are you thinking of?
No idea, don't have secure income, like I could pull 500/month passively out of my ass rn, buts it all zogged cash and can be raped anytime. Plus I'm not interested in working or marriage and those visas are usually the long-term ones

No idea, don't have secure income, like I could pull 500/month passively out of my ass rn, buts it all zogged cash and can be raped anytime. Plus I'm not interested in working or marriage and those visas are usually the long-term ones
we got cucked in this twisted world

Yeah but can restore pretty easily like Thailand guy fucker did, but ban tuli if you become a Sea god
we can never restore. they circumcuck like this on purpose to prevent restoring because people would restore when they got these simple cuckings. they radicalized circumcucking to the point where it was meant to be focused on child sadism and sexual suffering forever. that is why im devoting my life to retribution.

we can never restore. they circumcuck like this on purpose to prevent restoring because people would restore when they got these simple cuckings. they radicalized circumcucking to the point where it was meant to be focused on child sadism and sexual suffering forever. that is why im devoting my life to retribution.
Born just to get circumcucked then grow up to be a betabuxx cuck

my life is devoted to impregnating 5000 gooks in next 40 years
at 70 ill move to alaska and live off grid scrolling all day through sea of messages from foids
>come back here you bastard
>your kid just graduated

at 70 ill move to alaska and live off grid scrolling all day through sea of messages from foids
>your kid just graduated
Bastard breeder

>your kid just graduated
autimmaxed bastards from your old damaged vaxed cum

they force vax you at birth in amerika? holy shit, they took your frenulum and foreskin, vaxed you and made you say pledge of allegiance every single day at school
how did you not know you get force cucked at birth?

how did you not know you get force cucked at birth?
we are not, at least in eastern europe, you can just refuse vaxing your kid
anyway, vaxes we are talking about were tested for decades, covid vaccine is different cause they rushed this shit in one year and forced everyone to take it
obviously i didnt take it and i couldnt leave my country for almost 2 years

we are not, at least in eastern europe, you can just refuse vaxing your kid
anyway, vaxes we are talking about were tested for decades, covid vaccine is different cause they rushed this shit in one year and forced everyone to take it
obviously i didnt take it and i couldnt leave my country for almost 2 years
you are force vax cucked. polio vax is forced cucking. all these vaxes are for niggers.

i dont know if i translated correctly but only vaxes they want to give your child (you can to refuse) are measles, rubella and one more but i dont remember

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back