Advice JBW in BRAZIL - How to ascend 👩‍❤️‍👨

Aug 17, 2022
If you want to slay dark hot women, then this thread is 100% for you, becuase i'm gonna be discussing JBW maxing in Brazil !!

2020643 FamiliarUnfinishedBrownbear size restricted2020644 5358b226054b001b182fee0f

LET'S BEGIN

1) HOT women are in Brazil

2054220 E8C6F1F5 5CE1 4C8C 92C5 6DD0346C4416

Hot women are also in aryantina, colombia, venezuela (green spot).. but Brazil is on the list for the sake of thread.

2) Ethnicity is mixed white / or mullato
2054236 EE56AF0B 9913 4C22 B1B1 9395CB551A81

Better than SEA maxing if you ask me..

Northeastern cities, don't have many whites, and are very poor. What you see on best gore only happens on the slums + it's 99.9999999999% of the time drug-related. The chances of those things happening to someone IRL are minimal (You can still get shot for no reason when some niggas try to steal you, but it's not that common also, only if you try to fight back or has nothing valuable)

Just be careful not to go in dangerous (black) cities.

3) JBW just fucking WORKS there

Look at this little chart:

2054242 1599519881124

Of course, requirement is to be atleast normie looking , not some truecel shizo. Also, The Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul [the southernmost part] has only 5% of the country's population but provides 70% of its fashion models.

4) Age of consent is fucking 15
2054247 7b33b813 14dc 40b6 ad86 c69a7ee14b07 01

- For various reasons, it's better to commit to young JB than pre-wall roasties, not only cause they are about to bloom, but methaprocally speaking, women are like milk that needs to be put on the refridgerator (high IQ cels will know 🧠).

5) Other things

- Brazil has beautiful nature, low standards of living which is good if you come from a 1st world country
- There are many activities and occasions in Brazil, if you're charismatic and NT your slays will quadriple

After you ascend

- Unfortunately, you’ll have to go home after ascending in Brazil, cause average Brazilian is an ape ethnic, and you don’t want to stay in an ethnic country for a specific reason. Brazilians are a very mixed race but the more white you are the richer you are in general. Any rich or really educated person in brazil is whiter than average. And the poorest are blacker.

Good post

Have you been to brazil? I’m thinking about making that my next South American country it seems like there’s a lot of tourist things to do compared to places like Colombia

4) Age of consent is fucking 15
2054247_7b33b813-14dc-40b6-ad86-c69a7ee14b07-01.jpeg

- For various reasons, it's better to commit to young JB than pre-wall roasties, not only cause they are about to bloom, but methaprocally speaking, women are like milk that needs to be put on the refridgerator (high IQ cels will know 🧠).
I do not recommend this, buddy boyo.
Discussions around the facilitation of "jailbait", "hebephilia" or "paedophilia" is prohibited and may result in your IP being reported to the authorities depending on the severity of content posted.

I do not recommend this, buddy boyo.
thats gayest thing you ever said. are americucks really that cucked they cant even discuss posibility of having sex with 16 years old girl? its very legal in my country and in most of the world

thats gayest thing you ever said. are americucks really that cucked they cant even discuss posibility of having sex with 16 years old girl? its very legal in my country and in most of the world
they are, if you are overt ab it you cna get it some serious trouble

he’s uk lol

not only that theyre circumcucked. burger is the most cucked place to ever exist.

i know many decent armenia people and you are making armenians look bad with this nonceposting. wanting jb is an incel meme but u need to tone it down with spamming ur TG group. you will end up on interpol list soon enough.
telegram is hotspot for pedos

same with mega

i know many decent armenia people and you are making armenians look bad with this nonceposting. wanting jb is an incel meme but u need to tone it down with spamming ur TG group. you will end up on interpol list soon enough.
lol what? i have never once mentioned jb in my chat and ive only made one post shilling my chat here. who are you fed

Last edited:
jbw is a meme and it doesnt work at all. Im blonde blue eyes aryanpassing and i have 0 results in asia and latam. my face isnt below mtn for sure

jbw is a meme and it doesnt work at all. Im blonde blue eyes aryanpassing and i have 0 results in asia and latam. my face isnt below mtn for sure
I have to concur that it takes more to get a girl's panties wet than to merely exist as a white guy. But to be successful, you need to believe that success is achievable. The more you embrace a pessimist mindset, the less effort you will put into charming females, and the chances of pussy you hoped for will disappear...which of course feeds back into your pessimism.

Personally I think the "exotic factor" of white people has virtually disappeared. With social media bombarding people with the world's most photogenic faces for hours on end every day, people have become chronically bored. The interest of a TikTok zoomer chick is not piqued by your mere existence. But don't forget, your intelligence and willpower is superior to that of any Third World zoomer chick...or at least it should be. If you truly want that pussy, you will hunt it, and you will bag it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back