I've never been to a party because of social anxiety

get therapy :D this doom posting isnt cute this forum is about geomaxxing its not for you to play victim. the point of geomaxxing and this forum is travel, bettering your odds in life, your standard living, and your self in proxy.

this isnt a space for you to write your 13 reasons dude CHILLLLL

get a hobby do something anything besides post here its clearly not healthy for you lmao and those things will help you make friends. you give off school shooter vibes because you choose to be doom and gloom instead of trying anything to improve yourself or asking for help and making any effort

my last reply to you as now you are nothing but a low effort troll or a doomed head case to me but i highly encourage you to read some of the useful info on the webform about ways to be better, do better, and think smarter. you have a long life ahead but you are heading down the road of a cuck by choice in my eyes.
Curry Lapper IRL
you are no better then this little shit head that was so up his own ass he wrote a story about all the outs he had and never saw; the most cucked writing i've ever read. world isnt all about you Eliot you have to earn things 😂

get a hobby do something anything besides post here its clearly not healthy for you lmao and those things will help you make friends. you give off school shooter vibes because you choose to be doom and gloom instead of trying anything to improve yourself or asking for help and making any effort
i am doing loads to improve myself and dont even spend that much of my time on here
my last reply to you as now you are nothing but a low effort troll or a doomed head case to me but i highly encourage you to read some of the useful info on the webform about ways to be better, do better, and think smarter. you have a long life ahead but you are heading down the road of a cuck by choice in my eyes.
not by choice, i am ultra high inhib which is much harder to recover from than you probably realise

your high inhib because your mind subconsciously knows you are very low status cos ur ginger and extremely pale in a place which hates gingers and pale people

move to asia and youll be liked for your true self and have lower inhib

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back