I've never been attracted to another race outside my own

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022
I don't get the appeal at all. I hate miscegenation so much. It's so filthy to me. I had a HAPA friend who would openly tell me before that he wished he was either just full white or full Asian. I can get being sexually attracted to other races when you're horny but when you are actually wanting to breed it makes no sense to breed outside your own race! Miscegenation is a crime against nature! Makes me more mad than it probably should to be honest. All major (((religions))) have nothing against it either. Can't believe how normalized it's become.

Inb4 people say 'jUst wAiT uNtIL aN aSian fOiD sHoWs yOu sIgNs1!'

This mindset makes sense to me
Because in nature you would pretty much never even have had the opportunity to see someone of a different race.
i have yellow fever but im an incel so i cant even have kids.
Makes sense if it's sexual fetish because we've been exposed to it but I think if we were more in tune with our natural instincts we would just assume that other races are in fact just different breeds and be turned off altogether by the concept of mating with them.

Because in nature you would pretty much never even have had the opportunity to see someone of a different race.

Makes sense if it's sexual fetish because we've been exposed to it but I think if we were more in tune with our natural instincts we would just assume that other races are in fact just different breeds and be turned off altogether by the concept of mating with them.
i only feel that way about nigs. asians are better for sex. i only have sex with asian prostitutes. seamaxing wouldnt be bad for me. id rather be surrounded by jungle gooks than living in the us.

i only feel that way about nigs. asians are better for sex. i only have sex with asian prostitutes. seamaxing wouldnt be bad for me. id rather be surrounded by jungle gooks than living in the us.
Maybe because US has been destroyed by the jews and they let all the nigs break all the shit and riot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back