It's nice only having yourself to worry about

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
I love only caring about myself.
NT filth concern themselves with the most retarded shit. They end up with so many unnecessary obligations and expenses.
The vast majority of financial problems are caused by neurotypical retardation. They spend too much money on clothes, alcohol, cars, food,etc.
They can't drive a used car that costs like 200 per month total because they're concerned about what their gay friends or foids will think. Then they'll have 3 kids and wonder why they have no money and blame capitalism for their own failures. then it's shit like pets, and doordash and streaming services because they're too retarded to pirate shit. Fucking retards. don't even fucking get me started on weddings lmfao.
Fuck all neurotypical subhuman filth

NT filth concern themselves with the most retarded shit. They end up with so many unnecessary obligations and expenses.
The vast majority of financial problems are caused by neurotypical retardation. They spend too much money on clothes, alcohol, cars, food,etc.
They can't drive a used car that costs like 200 per month total because they're concerned about what their gay friends or foids will think. Then they'll have 3 kids and wonder why they have no money and blame capitalism for their own failures. then it's shit like pets, and doordash and streaming services because they're too retarded to pirate shit. Fucking retards. don't even fucking get me started on weddings lmfao.
Normies associate their self worth with serving a woman and society. What can one expect when they're short and have tiny dicks.

i agree with everything you said but i'm neurotypical, so i don't think this is related at all. it's more that most people adhere to social norms because they're afraid of being left behind by their peer groups. if you hang out with lots of mainstream lifestyle people the pressure is quite high.

i agree with everything you said but i'm neurotypical, so i don't think this is related at all. it's more that most people adhere to social norms because they're afraid of being left behind by their peer groups. if you hang out with lots of mainstream lifestyle people the pressure is quite high.
Because you're driven by a perpetual need to be liked, you'll do anything to fit in. You live in a type of psychosis that's incongruent with reality. This is the reason you, the normie, are inherently mentally ill. In the past, people like you were kept down by society because you're liars and traitors to the core. All because you want to he liked.

i was born alone i’ll die alone

i’ve reached the pinnacle of my bloodline in terms of freedom, money, experiences, etc etc

no point in having kids when i would always mog my kids in terms of living a better and much more interesting life

i was born alone i’ll die alone

i’ve reached the pinnacle of my bloodline in terms of freedom, money, experiences, etc etc

no point in having kids when i would always mog my kids in terms of living a better and much more interesting life
it's also cucked unless you're planning to be a deadbeat. Which is scum shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back