6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
- Sep 1, 2022
Compared to other countries, the Philippines undoubtedly still has a highly-regulated real estate industry. There are very strict rules regarding non-Filipino citizens purchasing, owning, and investing in real estate and, by default, foreigners are not allowed to own land. There are some...
- Are foreigners allowed to own land in the Philippines?
- Exceptions allowing foreigners to acquire land in the Philippines
- #1. Acquisition before 1935 Constitution
- #2. Acquisition through hereditary succession
- Order of hereditary or intestate succession under Philippine law
- #3. Purchase of a condo unit
- #4. Purchase of land by a corporation
- #5. Purchase by a foreigner married to a Filipino
- #6. Purchase by a foreigner who was natural-born Filipino
- Land ownership rules for foreigners who were natural-born Filipinos
- Foreigners with Special Retirement Visa can own land in the Philippines?
- FAQ on Land Ownership for “Natural-Born Filipinos”
hmm.. so you cant own land if ur not a filipino resident.
but i think you can get filipino residency if you marry a foid and stay there x years etc.. then that would mean u can buy one right?
then if not i guess im not really bothered about owning, since its so cheap to rent there.
but other options if u ever did want to...
maybe just do what it says, let somoene else like ur gf own 60%. and u own 40%. and if u have a baby with her. lets face it ur never gonna break up.
and if i ever did, id put a gun to her head or threaten to pay someone to kill her unless she sells it and gives my money back