Inceldom is mainstream and is the normal experience for males now a days

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
I was reading a study with a sample size of 1300 and consisted of 45% male and 55% female participants. The average age was 25. They were university students. 17% were virgins! 46% of the students were single! And the average age of sexual intercourse was 15.5. Even with a significant female surplus, inceldom was the norm. They intentionally didn't include the breakdown of virginity and singlehood rates for either gender.

So, what do we take away from this? Inceldom is the norm and it's only going to get worse with time. The data was collected in 2020/21.

Life is brutal.

its like 65% percenf for males now and like 35% woman say they are single
so men lie about this shit so its 70-75 for men
and woman reduce it
so its 20-25 for woman
results is= woman fuck with old guys or some chads have 3-4 woman

its like 65% percenf for males now and like 35% woman say they are single
so men lie about this shit so its 70-75 for men
and woman reduce it
so its 20-25 for woman
results is= woman fuck with old guys or some chads have 3-4 woman
How do you explain the oofy doofy phenomenon?

i dont think they get sex they just free kiss in return of buying woman food in stores. maybe if they do it 1-2 yeasrs they can get sex
These guys are reproducing. So, it doesn't matter the kind of sex they get. This checkmates the black pill ideology.

No, it's not. A 2014 statistic highlighted that 40% of British men are childless. I have no doubt it's pushing 50% in 2024.
thats normal didnt in even primitive times 20% of woman didnt manage to reproduce but 60% of man? so strong chads fucked all woman that arent a subhuman basiaacaly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back