im too autistic to talk to girls on hellotalk

anxietycel

Feb 29, 2024
they keep calling me and i dont care enough to keep the conversaton alive. so much dead silence until she giggles and then asks another question. mf ugly ass SK girls have more social confidence than me. how tf did i become so retarded

also rich chinese girls keep saying they will give me tours around china but the idea of meeting someone from the internet is so cringy would rather just go to a bar.
abused dog syndrome i can only feel comfortable around the ugly ones

App again, again discrimination of only PC users. Do they even provide photos on profiles? Or is necessary to ask for it. How lame that be, to waste time on talking with cunts, for only to see they ugly (what are majority even in China)
they send pictures of their face they are cute

same

i used to do it with chinese girls but then they would expect me to know some retarded grammar homework they had to do
yea one showed me her english homework and even i didnt know the answer, fucknose how they'll figure it out

they keep calling me and i dont care enough to keep the conversaton alive. so much dead silence until she giggles and then asks another question. mf ugly ass SK girls have more social confidence than me. how tf did i become so retarded

also rich chinese girls keep saying they will give me tours around china but the idea of meeting someone from the internet is so cringy would rather just go to a bar.
abused dog syndrome i can only feel comfortable around the ugly one

im thinking of getting the membership so i can see asian girls who live in my country who use the app

App again, again discrimination of only PC users. Do they even provide photos on profiles? Or is necessary to ask for it. How lame that be, to waste time on talking with cunts, for only to see they ugly (what are majority even in China)
most of them are cute. the hottest asian girls only date white tbh so we have the best pick

im thinking of getting the membership so i can see asian girls who live in my country who use the app
lots of them are already talking about coming to my city to meet me.. i said i would show them around, but i barely have even explored my city LOL.
some of them are actually pretty chill one girl was giving me tips on how to figure out if the girl is rich or not.
what drugs can i take to silence this anxiety ffs so much pussy im missing out on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back