Vent im gonna wageslave for surgeries for the next 2 years then go to University in asia

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
im gonna wageslave for surgeries for the next 2 years then go to University in asia
will be done with surgeries around 24 years old.
kinda late but better late than never
and its good that i missed university cos im a subhuman. because now i have the opportunity to go again, but blackpilled. surgerymaxxed, looksmaxxed. and in asia where the most feminine hottest girls are
where should i go? korea, japan, china?

Prob National university of Singapore

Only university in sea that’s good internationally tbh

If you don’t care about being heightmogged go to Korea lol

Prob National university of Singapore

Only university in sea that’s good internationally tbh

If you don’t care about being heightmogged go to Korea lol
i'll LL to 5'7, 3 inch lifts to 5'10 and heightmog them

hmm what about japan? or china or taiwan? are u still gonna go to uni in asia?

5'4 is death tier. Every inch counts when your manlet. Let me know when you get your surgeries.

lol, he said something along the lines of “i dont care about sex only intimacy” earlier lololol didnt know he pretends to slay

by larping. havent you read when i exposed hjm?
lol, he said something along the lines of “i dont care about sex only intimacy” earlier lololol didnt know he pretends to slay
keep barking for the 5'4 BWC king of ethnic women and JB white girls

keep barking for the 5'4 BWC king of ethnic women and JB white girls

JFL. im short too bro but im never doing any of that lift shit fuck that

and in asia where the most feminine hottest girls are
The hottest asian girls don't date out for the most part. Why would they date out when they can date the best looking Korean and Japanese men of their own race. I think you're delusional about your self worth, buddy. They view white men as white niggers.

The hottest asian girls don't date out for the most part. Why would they date out when they can date the best looking Korean and Japanese men of their own race. I think you're delusional about your self worth, buddy. They view white men as white niggers.
they date out because white men are taller, better looking, richer, bigger dick , whiter skin than korean and japanese men.

you are delusional about racial smv.

they view white men as gods.

the most famous korean tv presenter flew to japan to get white sperm donor impregnated into her lol.

jealous aznidentity incel detected

they date out because white men are taller, better looking, richer, bigger dick , whiter skin than korean and japanese men.

you are delusional about racial smv.

they view white men as gods.

the most famous korean tv presenter flew to japan to get white sperm donor impregnated into her lol.

jealous aznidentity incel detected
Don't listen to that ricecel he found his way from .org and now is shitting up this board.

Anyways man no surgeries are going to fix that hole in you. Let that sink in. Hardlooksmaxxing is like putting on makeup on a pig. At some point you just need to make peace with your looks man. No amount of chad worshipping and watching youtube shorts will change that. Embrace becoming a coomer and embracing new countries, experiences, and what this life has to offer in your youth. Dont rot on some fucking PSL forum arguing with people about your forward maxilla blah blah gynocentric babbling.

(watch at 13:50)

Young Korean and Japanese men are similar height as young Western whites. The average white is not richer than the average Japanese or Korean man. They actually out earn the average white American and British male.

The average young white female out earns the average young white male by up to 20%. Dick size is irrelevant if the women aren't open to fucking you down to a plethora of reasons.

Quit coping and come to terms with where you stand you deluded white male.

Young Korean and Japanese men are similar height as young Western whites. The average white is not richer than the average Japanese or Korean man. They actually out earn the average white American and British male.

The average young white female out earns the average young white male by up to 20%. Dick size is irrelevant if the women aren't open to fucking you down to a plethora of reasons.

Average young Korean and Japanese guys are 5ft8(similar to filipinos)

AVerage young white guys are 5ft11 average

The average wage in west europe is 50k usd per year, 80k usd per year in usa.

In Japan and Korea the avg wage is 30k usd

Dick size is relevant, stop coping

Also white facial features, and skin colour is preferred. SEA women like white skin. not brown like filipino or korean

"In the study by Wong et al3, judges of various ethnicities (including Caucasian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indian, Hispanic, and African) rated lips and faces based on their attractiveness.

Korean men and women were judged to have the most attractive lips, but the least attractive faces, while Caucasian men and women were judged to have the least attractive lips, but the most attractive faces.

Interestingly, the lips did not seem to contribute much to overall facial attractiveness."

Here is the scientific study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5774906/

im gonna wageslave for surgeries for the next 2 years then go to University in asia
will be done with surgeries around 24 years old.
kinda late but better late than never
and its good that i missed university cos im a subhuman. because now i have the opportunity to go again, but blackpilled. surgerymaxxed, looksmaxxed. and in asia where the most feminine hottest girls are
What do u study in asia? Business Administraton? @predeterminism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back