I'm going to Canada in january

Planed virtually visit Canada tomorrow, by request of making Tinder swiping video in Toronto. But instead decided first to do other request of swiping in some smaller city in Saudi Arabia. In Canada I swiped to right on 0,048% (world average 0,11%, and highest in China - 0,87%)

Specifically vancouver area to visit a family member. I've heard canada is even more cucked than the US so that'll be interesting to see
I love Vancouver I went there from my shithole to get my visa the other day and I swear it was like 50% asian girl and most of them didn't even look westernized, just like high tier qts from all different east asian countries, probably because only the rich ones can go there.

The infastructure is amazing and everything felt lively and positive, it's definitely a top tier place to live if you can afford it.

Just make sure you don't go to smaller cities or towns in bc, they're all heavily curry infested and depressing af.

I love Vancouver I went there from my shithole to get my visa the other day and I swear it was like 50% asian girl and most of them didn't even look westernized, just like high tier qts from all different east asian countries, probably because only the rich ones can go there.

The infastructure is amazing and everything felt lively and positive, it's definitely a top tier place to live if you can afford it.

Just make sure you don't go to smaller cities or towns in bc, they're all heavily curry infested and depressing af.
So no curries in Vancouver? Interesting. May have to add it to my list next time i’m on that side of the world.

So no curries in Vancouver? Interesting. May have to add it to my list next time i’m on that side of the world.
Don’t misquote him, there’s definitely curries there but like he said if you like Asian girls, there’s lots, it’s like geomaxxing within the western world

Don’t misquote him, there’s definitely curries there but like he said if you like Asian girls, there’s lots, it’s like geomaxxing within the western world
i didn't realize it was so asian. still because it's primarily white jbw will not matter there

i didn't realize it was so asian. still because it's primarily white jbw will not matter there
Canada is not majority white in the under 45 population, in the cities it’s more imbalanced. JBW is a thing here but you should be HTN+ to take advantage of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back