I'm back here for a week until I get my looksmax and reddit accounts un-permabanned

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
got permabannde from reddit for saying andrew tates gfs arent physically attracted to brown, bald, jawless, muslim men like him, they prefer white skin men with hair and jaws, theyre just using him as a walking wallet (actually the truth in every aspect)

apparently that is identity based hate speech. bruh like what? girls are allowed to have preferences

got permabanned from looksmax cos i was trying to scare some curry that i was gonna dox his new internships, despite i know his real name(some guy we both know doxed him for me) and internships i wouldnt actually do it im not that brutal and got more important shit to wrory about

time to fire up the residential proxies to make new accounts or maybe actually muh go outside

got a date with a black girl from haiti soon, shes slim, braids hair, cute face, 5ft cos grew up in a impoverished tin hut in haiti, dark as fuck, tiny waist, broke af doesnt even have a job, been in uk 2 years, will try betacuxx her

also helped @Xavist get a remote job cos hes my boy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back