Advice If you want a loyal girl

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Go for girls with unnatractive/average face that are older but insane body / personality halo.

I feel it's much easier than when I dated models and had to mantain their interest or game.
If you have a Filipina that takes care of her body she will appreciate small treats

Second tip:

If she is on her period spend a day with her and buy her chocolate. She will forever appreciate you. That is because since primal times, women always wanted to be secured and protected during period phase.

These 2 tricks can save you a lot of time if you willing to understand what you have to offer. In Philippines I am a 7/10 facially, 8/10 overall. (5.5 IRL in Europe)
If I approach a 5/10, or 4.5 (only did it once), I mostly date above my looks level (6-7.5) she will do anything to keep you.

Go for girls with unnatractive/average face that are older but insane body / personality halo.

I feel it's much easier than when I dated models and had to mantain their interest or game.
If you have a Filipina that takes care of her body she will appreciate small treats

Second tip:

If she is on her period spend a day with her and buy her chocolate. She will forever appreciate you. That is because since primal times, women always wanted to be secured and protected during period phase.

These 2 tricks can save you a lot of time if you willing to understand what you have to offer. In Philippines I am a 7/10 facially, 8/10 overall. (5.5 IRL in Europe)
If I approach a 5/10, or 4.5 (only did it once), I mostly date above my looks level (6-7.5) she will do anything to keep you.
Nah man I'm not dating older ugly girls with nice bodies lol fuck that

Asians will be loyal even if thsyre young and hot cos who they gonna replace u with? A manlet 250usd per month brown boi?

Asians will be loyal even if thsyre young and hot cos who they gonna replace u with? A manlet 250usd per month brown boi?
exactly, everyone is only as loyal as their options especially when peoples instincts arent limited by religion

dude even the manletz mog you wtf are you on

Second tip:

Idc. I just wanna fuck petite fat ass girls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back