If you are introverted, you will probably fail Geomaxxing

Tsunami

Nov 16, 2023
It's pretty obvious. If you are schizo introverted fuck then most people will avoid you. It's also hard to get a job with these qualities. Of course having money plays a big role but after i'd argue if your personality is shit its going to be even more tough.

Also if you are particularly picky and don't like to compromise forget geomaxxing and stay in the West, it's not for you.

what are you geomaxxing for? if you are a genuine autist who cant string together a sentence in their mother tounge than yeah you are fubar. if you are just a bogstandard failed normie zoomer whos brain has been molested by the internet you can have experiences that will make you extroverted

what are you geomaxxing for? if you are a genuine autist who cant string together a sentence in their mother tounge than yeah you are fubar. if you are just a bogstandard failed normie zoomer whos brain has been molested by the internet you can have experiences that will make you extroverted
"Brain has been molested by the internet" you truly have such a way with words

I think banging hella women, some for free, in Thailand and Philippines and being treated well by the locals, even if it's fake, will make me way more confident in burger

Dude if the women treat you good in the country you’re staying the more likely you are to feel welcomed and step out of your shell to become extroverted.

Also women don’t mind your autism if they find you attractive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back