If you’re white, black, Latino just go to East Asia for prime women

Truthaboveall

Oct 26, 2022
I’ve been in the sexpat community for a few years, I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Gook women are begging for white, black,Hispanic dick. No disrespect to ricecels but East Asian women will take ANYTHING over rice men.

There are TONS of videos on YouTube of low tier normie white and black guys talking about how easy it is getting Asian women in east Asia.

I would opt for north east Asia (Korea, Taiwan, Japan) if you’re normie. Being a normie in america you will NEVER EVER touch a prime woman but being a normie in those countries you can fuck prime gook women.

Just make sure you’re white,black, Latino, and 5’8 +

If you’re truecel and like 5’6 I’d opt for South east Asia, the downside is the women are less attractive, less educated, and it’s less to do in those places.

I’ve been in the sexpat community for a few years, I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Gook women are begging for white, black,Hispanic dick. No disrespect to ricecels but East Asian women will take ANYTHING over rice men.

There are TONS of videos on YouTube of low tier normie white and black guys talking about how easy it is getting Asian women in east Asia.

I would opt for north east Asia (Korea, Taiwan, Japan) if you’re normie. Being a normie in america you will NEVER EVER touch a prime woman but being a normie in those countries you can fuck prime gook women.

Just make sure you’re white,black, Latino, and 5’8 +

If you’re truecel and like 5’6 I’d opt for South east Asia, the downside is the women are less attractive, less educated, and it’s less to do in those places.
SEA > boring ass Korea,Taiwan,Japan

If you’re Indian and Asian I’d suggest you go to Canada, from what I’ve seen.

NO BLACKPILLER SHOULD BE STUPID ENOUGH TO EVEN TRY TO BE RELEVANT IN AMERICA DATING POOL SUB HTN.

I've been hearing sooo much about the Canada hype lately. I even did a thread on it. Is it actually better than the US or just larp?

Right. There was a feminist uprising a few years ago with that whole Roosh debacle. But what about Vancouver, Montreal or Kelowna or any of these small ass towns in the Canadian Midwest?
Montreal isn't going to go well unless you speak French. But if you do it's probably #1

Small towns are easier

Vancouver is a WMAF city like pockets of California

Thailand is alot more appealing to me.

Attachments

• quimbanda-assentamento.jpg
    quimbanda-assentamento.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Can anyone actually rank these places? China, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan?

What's the best one with good food and easy dtf sluts for an average guy?
korea but ive only been to there and japan of those countries

taiwan doesnt seem too bad from what i've seen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back