White women post school are white Chad only

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
Post school age, if you aren't a well rounded attractive guy with a record of success with women. It is over for you. Normies can sometimes succeed in school and this could propel a normie forward in life. But out here in the real world, their average looks and 'personality' aren't worth shit. If I dumped a normie in NYC by himself. He wouldnt be shit without his existing connections from his childhood. Normies who failed to establish themselves as kids and who try to as adults, they can betabux if they're good little worker cucks for ZOG. Now, this only applies to western white men. Blacks have just be black privilege going for them, white men don't. Asian males have kpop, we have SEA.

SEA is always an option for us. So, don't lose hope entirely. But you'll have to forget about white women.

Last edited:
I need to somehow get a huge income so that I don't mind spending money on geomaxing. As is I'm too frugal to spend, spending a dollar hurts my soul. Now if I could only make 10k-20k a month, baby that would be nice. But I can't figure out how.

Every women is white only
Your opinion has been refuted with evolutionary science.

Your opinion has been refuted with evolutionary science.

still waiting for your british passport photo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back