JFL I won't racemix

Horizon55

May 3, 2023
I refuse too even most ppl here are mixed or some Abomination shit like that. The owner is a mutt

Due to hyperGAYmy your forced to move outta the west and Racemix with jungle monkeys or spics or niggers

We are all infertile anyway and I predict a world collapse will happen soon

i will never have a kid. race mixing just makes the kid deathnic. i always laugh when mixed raced people say theyre half white and half deathnic. theyre 5% white and 95% dearhnic. look at stupid nigger obama. his dads white and mommies a nig. yet hes a full niglet. white people will be bred out by the illuminati from globohomo hitler was right.

i will never have a kid. race mixing just makes the kid deathnic. i always laugh when mixed raced people say theyre half white and half deathnic. theyre 5% white and 95% dearhnic. look at stupid nigger obama. his dads white and mommies a nig. yet hes a full niglet. white people will be bred out by the illuminati from globohomo hitler was right.
Yep just destroys everything about your future offsprings, but even if I wanted too, it would just be a bad mistake because of my broken family, shit genes, etc

Also I stated the world will collapse soon so your grandchildren who are mixed mutts will just suffer regardless in a failing world.

Also jfl ofc the forum doesn't care because the Owner is a mixed nigger and most users are either hapas or just mutt abominations

hitler was the worlds saving grace. there was no other person like him to ever live. i wish he was the world dictator forever.
Yeah idk why I'm here probably because I can live cheaply In SEA and also be a JBW god. But other then that fuck no to hapa kids or being a cuck to low IQ flipinas who will try to get green cards or money from me

Yeah idk why I'm here probably because I can live cheaply In SEA and also be a JBW god. But other then that fuck no to hapa kids or being a cuck to low IQ flipinas who will try to get green cards or money from me

I refuse too even most ppl here are mixed or some Abomination shit like that. The owner is a mutt

Due to hyperGAYmy your forced to move outta the west and Racemix with jungle monkeys or spics or niggers

Who truly gives a single shit tbh, Society is going to shit like you say so your mutt bastard kids won't even live past 20 jfl. I want to impregnate as much pussy as i can idc if she's white or asian

hitler was the worlds saving grace. there was no other person like him to ever live. i wish he was the world dictator forever.
im surprised you didnt get "love" reactions for this
if it was .org it would have happened in an instant, for sure 😂

I think obama is an outlier as i have plenty of multiracial black and white people and they look more white than black tbh. If it is not sunny outside and usual cold uk weather they have white skin with some ethnic features. Then again hapa people just look asian and could not tell there is any white dna and will likely end up looking like E.R .

A lot of asian countries have the lowest birth rates on the planet so they definetly wont "take over". The only place with a "healthy" birth-rate is Africa and most will die out with disease and violence. If africa by some miracle develop economically they would probably stop having kids as well.

The only risk is Muslims and gypsies breeding at 12 years old which they are doing currently and spreading all over the world because the country cant contain them all.

Yeah, it's a load of nonsense. I'd rather rot in peace with my first world lifestyle and hobbies than betabux an ugly gook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back