I have a superhuman pain tolerance

Hard Boiled

Sotokomori
Jul 31, 2022
I just burnt my finger under boiling water. The average person would have screamed to the floor in agony but I brushed it off like a mosquito bite. You don't feel pain when you accept your blackpill fate because there is nothing to hurt inside.

I just burnt my finger under boiling water. The average person would have screamed to the floor in agony but I brushed it off like a mosquito bite. You don't feel pain when you accept your blackpill fate because there is nothing to hurt inside.
I don't think it works that way tbh

If you actually burned it then it would still be stinging but yes you do have a point. Incels are so used to suffering that after a while they build mental strength. Many kill themselves due to oneitis and other bs reasons, be grateful i guess. Being an incel and then ascending is probably ideal.

If you actually burned it then it would still be stinging but yes you do have a point. Incels are so used to suffering that after a while they build mental strength. Many kill themselves due to oneitis and other bs reasons, be grateful i guess. Being an incel and then ascending is probably ideal.
My hand has stopped stinging.

fakecel and nt trait. incels have a low pain tolerance due to sensory overload from autism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back