Vent I give up. Just gonna LDAR then rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 162
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 162

It's impossible to live life as a low iq subhuman. It was already over for me before I was born. Me having a 5'1-5'2 low iq recessed mother and a idiot dad choosing such a subhuman to be with. Not only did these fuckers reproduce but they got me circumcucked by Jews when I was only 10 days old.

To make it worse I had a shitty development and puberty. My parents fed me sugar and junk as a young baby/toddler I even remember I would stay up to like 2am even as a toddler. I had like 5+ cavities at like age 6 due to irresponsible parents not taking care of me. This was what happened when just my mom/dad were together. Once my dad died when I was 7 years old due to his heart stopping.

I had to be with my low iq mom for a few years. Ofc her being a stay-at-home mom for 20 years due my dad being a betabuxxer and her being already low iq. She didn't know how to take care of a child or be responsible for herself. So during my childhood and early adolescence. I was living off junk and fast food. I remember when I was 10 I was so hungry, that I started to eat ketchup packets because there was no food. Eventually my living situation was so bad the police got involved and I was forced to live with other relatives. And to this day I just been getting kicked out from places. My puberty wasn't the greatest either. Basically having shit sleep/nutrition and mouth breathing my whole life fucked me up.

But who knew that having shit genes/development. Would create a ugly manlet with small wrists,frame and dick.

It's really over for me boyos. That's why I given up on dating and thought I could cope with Money. It's better to be a rich subhuman then a wageslaving subhuman.

But ofc!!!! Despite my luck. I'm fucking retarded. Looks like I'm gonna be wagecucking forever. I'm too low iq to moneymaxx or get rich. It's impossible.

Wagecucking is such a joke and legal money is gay. Fuck this life why was I born????

Such a pathetic existence, it's terrible I don't wish this on my worst enemies.

There is no escape boyos I'm just gonna rope tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
legal money sucks irs for gay cucks. you should at least try and do something though and leave a legacy. if i were you id try and be a graffiti artist and just tag black pill truths every where. you can make up a name for yourself and try and cut cats off cars. do something for fun. this world is all cucks.

legal money sucks irs for gay cucks. you should at least try and do something though and leave a legacy. if i were you id try and be a graffiti artist and just tag black pill truths every where. you can make up a name for yourself and try and cut cats off cars. do something for fun. this world is all cucks.
I just want to geomax and have asian wives. Just im to broke for that shit. I would like to be a millionaire so I don't have to wageslave a day in my life but it's impossible legally. And I'm too low iq to do it the other way.

I just want to geomax and have asian wives. Just im to broke for that shit. I would like to be a millionaire so I don't have to wageslave a day in my life but it's impossible legally. And I'm too low iq to do it the other way.
theres dumb nigs that can do it the other way. you just need to think of a plan and go through with it. take it a bit slow. you live in one of the best areas for this type of job.

this is the shit threads you get when you allow 16 years old highschoolers who need to finish their homework for tomorrow , instead of talking about shit they dont understand lmao
its exactly like .org
glad you're "deleted member" lmao

this is the shit threads you get when you allow 16 years old highschoolers who need to finish their homework for tomorrow , instead of talking about shit they dont understand lmao
its exactly like .org
glad you're "deleted member" lmao
Im still here

But who knew that having shit genes/development. Would create a ugly manlet with small wrists,frame and dick.
Those traits are who you are. If a woman truly loved you, she wouldn't think of you as any lesser for being you.
It's really over for me boyos. That's why I given up on dating and thought I could cope with Money. It's better to be a rich subhuman then a wageslaving subhuman.

But ofc!!!! Despite my luck. I'm fucking retarded. Looks like I'm gonna be wagecucking forever. I'm too low iq to moneymaxx or get rich. It's impossible.
If you cannot have riches, then work towards financial freedom, if you cannot do that then work towards a good work-life balance. You don't need to be rich to live a fun life. There's always good deals on designer clothing, new electronics, vacations, etc.

Maybe a luxury car would be out of reach, but c'mon.
Wagecucking is such a joke and legal money is gay. Fuck this life why was I born????
A bird was born to use its wings. A human was born to use its intelligence. Figure it out.
There is no escape boyos I'm just gonna rope tbh
I'm not going to tell you to not give up. That is your choice.
But don't say there was never any other options, because that is not true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back